5.0 out of 5 stars My fur nephew love's it
It's a great toy for dog's. I got this for my fur nephew. He plays with it regularly and it is of good quality to survive being pulled about by him as a puppy and him now as a 16 month old boisterous young dog.
And if you like me to you even better. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting a toy for their dog.
Published 6 months ago by Leigh Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Doggies Broken Heart.
I was very disappointed with this.My pup had it ripped apart within one hour.I would not recommend this item!!!! Sorry
Published 14 months ago by hugsnkisses

5.0 out of 5 stars My fur nephew love's it, 10 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Doggies Broken Heart., 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hollys new toy, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pet Brands Me To You Soft Squeaky Heart (Misc.)
I sent for this soft squeaky heart for my daughters Westie called Holly. She is a big part of the family so this was her present for Valentines Day. Holly is not interested in a toy unless it squeaks and she just loves this heart, it is easy for her to grip and goes to bed with her also, would recommend this dog toy.

Pet Brands Me To You Soft Squeaky Heart