on 12 January 2013
Morph is very cute and I am very satisfied with this product. Given as a Christmas present for people who have everything and recipients also liked it.
on 27 December 2012
I love this morph doorstop! It is great, good quality, hard-wearing and fun! Only downside is that my kids love it too so keep walking off with it!
on 12 March 2013
Couldn't resist old Morph-the kids love him too even tho they don't know who he is! He does the job and gives me a smile-result!
on 29 March 2014
Now this isn't very heavy as is plastic with a rubber door stop foot, but it does do the job when it is allowed to stay on the floor (keeps appearing all over the house). Everyone that sees it comments on it, although teenagers will shrug and say 'who is it?' this makes me feel very old, but I would highly recommend for use or presents for friends.
on 28 November 2013
Morph has become part of the family, the kids really love him. However as a door stop he has been damaging the edge or our wooden door, which is now cracked and peeled. We now moved to a GOLD-BAR door stop, which guests seem to adore.
on 7 January 2015
I've always loved Morph since I was a child. A recent Kickstarter campaign led me to look for Morph-related items and when I found this I couldn't resist. It's just great!
on 14 July 2014
This little guy is a quality doorstop who always makes me smile and others who see him. Functional and fun. I'd love it if they made his friend Chas too.
on 15 November 2012
Excellent cheeky fellow to have holding your living room door open makes you smile every time you walk past. The old characters are the best!
on 12 April 2013
Great little doorstop just the right size for my granddaughter to us. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes a bit of fun.
on 19 October 2013
bought for a present as friend was going off to uni didn't know what to get and decided on this, as a joke he absolutely loves it