Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 25 January 2011
A good Cd just a shame there's not more Reggea/Ska type tracks considering the time he spent in Jamacia playing with local musicians. The track 'your so rude'is great and I'm sure there was more there to explore. A great album all the same though I feel it could have been worth 5 stars with a little more 'jerky and pepper soup'
on 8 February 2011
Haven't stopped playing Vintage Vinos. There are no weak tracks as Keith demonstrates his writing and musical versatility - R&B, reggae, soul, rock. Whatever my mood, it's a real go-to album. Love it.
on 12 March 2011
This is a compilation of several songs done in the past years with the "Winos".
The audio quality it's very improoved ,I believe that the songs have been remastered.
Very nice CD and a must have for who is fond of Rock & Roll .

Very fast delivery ,price is ok .
on 3 March 2014
Having enjoyed Keef's autobiography, it was that book that made me curious to hear more of his projects beyond The Stones. This is an easily enjoyable collection.
on 9 August 2011
What a magnificent album!, His Emperorship a.k.a Keith Richard brings out the best in everyone he plays with and this album is a classic example; the phrasing, the interweaving, Keith,s singing(I swear that at one point he goes falsetto!)and the sheer techicnal competence topped of by the fact that not only are all the Winos bloody brilliant but they are enjoying themselves.
If I were asked to sum it up in one sentence I,d say " its rock music for grown ups".
on 26 October 2012
Keith Richards got very little chance to sing on The Stones albums. Pity - because he has a much better voice than Mick.It has matured into a husky, sexy sound.
Vintage Winos gives us a real taste of what Keith can do, and I love it. My favourite track is 'Happy', but I also enjoy the reggae song 'Too Rude'.
I really recommend this album to all Rolling Stones fans (like me).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 August 2015
Unfortunately when the new goods arrived they were water spoiled and the cover was stuck tougher with the water stain. I did note this at the time but no response. i paid top price for this and I was disappointed.
on 23 January 2014
Not just any old compilation, one of the best ever including some of his stuff with the "Winos" taking a prominant place in my collection.
on 2 November 2014
Fantastic album if you like Keith's solo work. Just like the Understated Stones.
on 12 December 2015
Great, I can play this for the rest of my life.