5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!
WOW,what a fantastic pair of trainers.I love them so much.
I run a lot in the week and they have the most incredible softness and bounce when you run.So glad i bought them.
Published on 5 May 2011 by Misspinkpetals

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but toe ends don't grip
Published 23 months ago by S J F

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 5 May 2011
WOW,what a fantastic pair of trainers.I love them so much.
Had to get a size bigger though as my normal size was a bit too tight around the front of my feet.A great big thanks to my gym instructor who recommended them and wears them all the time!! :)
Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gym trainers I've had, 15 May 2011
I bought these trainers because a number of the instructors at the gym have switched to them, and I've heard nothing but good things. Additionally I was told that they are particularly good for over-pronators (which I am).

I normally wear orthotic insoles because I have a lot of problems with pain in my instep during intense exercise, and the orthotics help quite a lot (but don't solve the problems 100%). I couldn't wear them today because they are off having new insoles fitted to them, so I was a bit worried about doing my normal high intensity aerobics class.

I decided to take a chance and try out my newly arrived trainers and I was absolutely astonished. Almost no pain!!!! I can't believe it. After years of problems and 200 on the orthotics, I got through a class with significantly less pain than I have ever had.

And to top it off, these trainers are very reasonably priced. I can't remember the last time I paid less than 80 for a pair of gym trainers.

I'm going to stock up on a few more pairs I think. And I will be thoroughly recommending them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!, 3 July 2012
These are great trainers (so far; only had them a couple of weeks). I am normally a size 7 - but a size 8 fits the best. So be warned.... go for a whole size bigger. Nice and roomy around my toes. Very light trainer and you can hold them up to the light and almost see through them.... the material is very 'airy' so you shouldn't get sweaty feet. Nice and 'bouncy' - which is the purpose of the tubes I suppose. I've worn them for running and badminton, and they are very comfortable and do the job. Nice one K-Swiss!

5.0 out of 5 stars light and airy, 7 May 2011
Ms Jane Carlton "Jane" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't usually go for expensive hi-tech trainers but they did a demonstration of these at my local gym, handing out pairs to try out during your workout. I was well impressed with the difference they made. They are very light and the soles give you extra bounce and make running much more enjoyable. They also keep your feet nice and cool in the warmer weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brill, 10 Dec 2010
These are just great. Lightweight, extremely comfortable - didn't even have to wear them in! and 'spongy' so great for workouts:-) Recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 July 2012
I bought these trainers to go walking with the dogs and was pleasantly surprised at how lightweight and comfortable they are. I also found the trainers very true to size unlike another reviewer. Only problem is on certain wet surfaces they're very slippery. Recommended this to my Mum who went out and got a pair for herself that she loves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome trainers!, 7 Jan 2012
Bought these trainers as i needed a new pair and they were recommended by Jillian Michaels. They also had great reviews everywhere i looked.

These trainers are so comfortable and very bouncy and cushioned. I workout 6 days a week and these trainers have been a joy to workout in. So pleased with them, i bought myself another pair in a different colour =)

Have had previous problems with some Nike trainers where they caused me to have shin splints, but nothing like that with these. Great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kswiss Women's Tubes Run Trainer, 20 Mar 2011
C. Trezise (UK) - See all my reviews
Very light and comfortable. Will use in the gym as recommended. Found the price cheaper purchasing through Amazon. Delivered within the week with super saver free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars K Swiss, 5 Feb 2011
C. A. Davies "pootleville" (Blackpool, England) - See all my reviews
These came really quickly after being ordered. Extremely comfy and easy to wear. For the price, I think they're exceptional, especially for the brand! Look good too.... :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but toe ends don't grip, 22 May 2012
I really like the feel of these. They have air holes in the upper and feel much lighter and more springy than any other trainers I have had. I wasn't too worried when I read from other reviewers that they are slippery in the wet as I only tend to wear them in them in the gym. However on the odd occasion when I have walked on a wet surface they have felt slippery. Unfortunately the worst thing that I have found with them is that the toe end - (the bit that is the continuation of the sole) doesn't grip when you are doing the plank in classes and hence you can't keep still or do any of the movements that require you to be on toe ends. It' such a shame as I love them in all other ways. Great if you don't need to do the plank on a wooden floor or run outside in the wet!!

ARRAY(0xb116f774)