Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 December 2010
Just in case anyone is wondering if track 16 - "Medley" is something new & unheard, it is actually a very brief spoken Xmas message from Elvis, recorded for a reel to reel Xmas tape given to US radio stations in the mid 60's, mixed into "Silent Night" from his original 1957 Xmas album (With no overdubbing!) As another reviewer pointed out, 3 of the tracks, (Winter Wonderland, The First Noel & If I Get Home On Christmas Day, all from "The Wonderful World Of Christmas" 1971 album) do have additional overdubbing, but it's actually done rather well! These 3 overdubbed tracks were first released on the "Christmas Duets" album, from 2008. The overall sound on "Blue Christmas" is good. I've just dug out the Original LP & given it a spin - this CD is a pretty good match, much better than the versions rushed out when CDs first appeared! Just for the record, The cover picture is from "Wild In The Country"!
on 9 December 2010
I loved it. Although I have the original albums, this edition is clear sound, the cover picture is one of the best of the King. I am 29 and I LOVE ELV1S. Merry Christmas y'all and make this album a "must play" while opening the presents and sharing things with your loved ones.
on 24 January 2013
I don't normally give a rating of 5 but at this price and the seller delivered on time as promised and that is a big deal to me. This is Elvis what else needs to be said i know we all have pretty much all these songs but some how this album is different. I think you will enjoy it the price is great get this while you can at an affordable price plus the picture cover is a beautiful shot of Elvis with that famous smile and a beautiful blue background.
Anne
on 23 February 2013
What can you say about Elvis that is not good? This CD contains fabulous music and is offered at a brilliant price. It arrived ahead of the predicted time. A great buy.
on 6 January 2012
Elvis has never made a bad recording,and this contains some of the best versions of christmas songs ever. A must for Elvis fans.
on 5 December 2013
Great cd for Christmas with some brilliant songs on. Fast delivery and a brilliant price. I know the whole family will love it.
on 1 January 2013
Christmas is not blue when you can listen to the gorgeous voice of Elvis takes me back to when my sister played him all the time
on 30 January 2013
A wonderful CD which was played over and over again, hopefully, I did not wear it out. If you like Elvis, you will love this.
on 28 November 2012
here i am again raving on about elvis xmas music but to be honest it as given me a lift now iam looking forward to christmas.
on 20 January 2014
Thought this might be a bit 'iffy; when the cost for the album came up,but it was definitly not !
The quality of the CD is superb and I couldn't be happier with the delivery.
All in all a great purchase and would not hesitate in recommending it or the seller.