on 25 November 2012
My daughter needed a bug outfit for a party and this seemed like a good lower cost option. Although the fabric was more transparent than I expected it still made a lovely costume over a black leotard and tights. It also looks lovely hanging on her wall when she is not wearing it.
on 1 October 2015
Not quite as I expected, as the kit looked sturdier in the photograph than it actually is (my son snapped the antennae within minutes), but great for a kids' fancy dress party. And I have one very happy, butterfly obsessed little boy, so on the basis of that alone, I am happy to give four stars.
on 13 May 2016
Fits my 5yo lovely. Overpriced for what it is. The glitter does go everywhere but other than that it's okay for what it was needed for, in this case a mini beast ball. Not the same as the advertising picture.
review image
on 4 May 2013
wings smaller than expected and head band small just fitted my 8 year old but vary brght and did the job for school fansy dress
on 5 November 2015
Bought this set for my 7 year old daughter who wanted to be a butterfly for Halloween. The wings are large and make a statement and the colors are bold and vibrant! We were very pleased with this purchase.
on 22 September 2014
Liked the wings, my little girl had a 'mini beasts' day at school and she enjoyed wearing them. Unfortuantly they had ripped before the day was through.
on 26 April 2014
just what was needed, not to big to be a nuisance and sturdy( lasted all day at school!) One very happy 6 year old. would happily recommend
on 29 April 2016
Still going a year later. These aren't far the best butterfly/ fairy wing we have! Bought the yellow version too. Kids love them.
on 20 March 2013
Arrived really quickly & were good value for money....oh and the kids in my class loved them!! three more words!!!
on 8 December 2015
Lovely sparkly wings with lots of glitter! Just what we needed god my little ones show. Very quick delivery too