4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, a decent Christmas selection.
This compilation comes out every year with just a couple of changes from previous releases, so if you bought it last year or the year before, it's probably not worth buying it again.

That said, this is a great Christmas compliation, sure to keep the party going, and at a decent price for a triple CD.

There are a few pleasant surprises included among...
Published on 3 Dec. 2010 by Glasgow Dreamer

3.0 out of 5 stars No Mariah Carey?
Well, I give this three stars as it's an above average Christmas album with a large selection of tracks, my only slight problem is while Amazon does list the tracks, it doesn't list the artists, so for example "All I Want For Christmas" is not the Mariah Carey version, it's a much less popular Samantha Mumba version, which isn't very good in my opinion, so basically just...
Published on 3 Dec. 2011 by I. W. Thomas

‹ Previous | 16 7 821 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars it's Christmas, 27 Jan. 2012
Mrs. C. A. Donnelly (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This is a good mix of Christmas songs over 4 discs. If you like the old fashioned tunes of Bing Crosby with traditional seasonal music then you will have fun with this. There is a lack of party songs and the disco versions that we are used to hearing on the radio in December which may be just what you want. This is the warm family Christmas CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Now that is what I call a Xmas Album, 25 Jan. 2012
S. A. Watts "connoisseur69uk" (Gosport, Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
A great Xmas album only let down because the David Bowie/Bing Crosby version of Little Drummer Boy is missing!

We played it most of Christmas day and everyone sang along!

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 cd's weren't needed., 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011] (Audio CD)
The album has some excellent classics on it, but for some reason they tried to spread them over 3 cd's and then filled the rest with really pointless music. Really disappointed that Mariah Carey's version of All I Want for Christmas wasn't on there, as well as Wham's Last Christmas. They are essential Christmas songs in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round xmas cd., 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011] (Audio CD)
Good cd with some great old classic christmas songs, one or two of the new ones not so good , i.e Girls Aloud. Nevertheless worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas Album!, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011] (Audio CD)
This CD really completes Christmas! Has all of 'the tunes' that are memorable, so you can sing along whilst wrapping presents or decorating your tree. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011] (Audio CD)
Great service.CD has all the tunes that you like to hear at Xmas!Although I have to agree with others who have reviewed this item,having Samantha Mumba singing Mariah Careys Xmas song is not the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Close, but no cigar, 9 Dec. 2011
Gary Hilton "ursinebrute" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011] (Audio CD)
I thought that at long last, I had found a CD album with ALL my Christmas favourites on it - but how can you replace Last Christmas by Wham! with the poor State of the Heart version? And why put the Samantha Mumba version of All I Want for Christmas on here, instead of the Mariah Carey original? Terrible decision! Also there's no sign of Shaky or Gary Glitter either (although that last one is understandable),
As a result, this falls short of being a perfect collection, but it's a really decent album, and is almost brilliant....just not quite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 8 Dec. 2011
This again was bought as a present and the recipient was please with the quality and value of the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin!, 21 Nov. 2011
this album was an absolute bargain!! you get three cds of all sorts of classic crimbo songs. it has all the essential songs like the pogues and band aid etc plus some other songs which ive never heard of but are festive all the same :) a brilliant buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now Thats What I Call Xmas, 5 Mar. 2011
D. Marsden "bookworm25" (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
A good Christmas CD consisting of 3 disks and a good collection of songs including some of the best loved Xmas songs.

‹ Previous | 16 7 821 | Next ›

Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011]
Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2011)