on 9 October 2011
We bought these triangular shaped 'hand hugger' pens for my son who struggled to keep his hand writing neat after the transition from pencils. These help a lot, they are easier to hold and control.
I recommend for any Junior school age children.
on 17 January 2015
These are lovely to write with and I bought them to lend to a couple of students in my class who struggle with their handwriting. Unfortunately, after only a couple of days use, 4 out of the 6 in the pack have fallen to bits covering hands, desks, work and every other surface in my classroom in blobs of ink. For goodness sake dont store them in your handbag or pocket. Disappointing.
on 2 February 2013
I buy these for my son to use at school, fantastic and the triangular shape is very easy for him
on 19 December 2013
I bought these for my son who has an aversion to writing, but they are so comfy I am going to order some for myself. I can't understand why all pens aren't shaped like this!
on 14 December 2013
Just what I expected good price-good delivery-Grandchild over the moon with them. Have tried other brands similar to Berol Handhugger but these are the best
on 30 August 2013
Great pens for school. These pens were recommended by a teacher at my sons school so I was very pleased to find these at a great price
on 14 October 2014
Really good for schoolwork lasts about 3 weeks with the amount of work involved.
on 26 October 2014
Great pens, good value for money. The pens arrived prompt and were well packaged.
on 4 November 2014
Great pens for school to help with neater handwriting.
on 25 November 2014