5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality
Little boy loves Sack boy from little big planet, I had purchased the LittleBigPlanet Sackboy 6" Figure with Happy face which was fine but it was a hard toy not plush which restricted the way you could play with it.

This one is plush and large which means it can take a good rough and tumble which is how my 7 year old plays with most things.

Packing...
Published on 15 Sep 2011 by Rob S

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid for kids...
...but overall not impressing.

The zipline-lock ist made of plastic; in general the shape of the plush-figure (especially the head) doesn't fit to the normal sackboy from the videogame. Despite that the quality of the product is very high, making it hard for kids to break it in any way; they'll love it!
Published on 31 Mar 2012 by AenimaD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 15 Sep 2011
Rob S "Rob S" (Conwy, North Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)

Packing is excellent looks very impressive which makes it an idea gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
I bought this for my youngest child who loves Little Big Planet. At the time of purchase, this toy was the largest model of Sack Boy at the cheapest price I could find and I did a lot of on line searching. The zip is not functional - most of it is embroidered but I expected this from reviews I had read. The head is not the same shape as in the photo - it is really large and round rather than 'flattened' at the sides. I will have to keep an eye on the knitted cotton ends in case they unravel at some point. However, my child loves this and it goes everywhere, much nicer than the little plastic models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 30 Sep 2013
Mr. J. James (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
This is a must have for any Little Big Planet fan and my 11 year old love it, it is well made and an offical item as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great & well made, 1 Feb 2012
R. Hook (London) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
Bought as a present for my Girlfriend & she was really pleased with it, looks great & feels really nice too. Was going to buy a small keyring but glad I chose this instead after reading others reviews. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little fans of Little Big Planet, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
My 4-year old son plays Little Big Planet with his dad and loves Sackboy. He got this soft toy as a Christmas present and loves it. It's a good size and very good quality. Good value for the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! !, 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
Brought this for my little sister who's 7 for Christmas, she loves little big planet and I was so happy to see this product when it arrived. Excellent condition and looks exactly like the sackboy, I showed my partner and now he wants one too! Amazing product though, will buy again and I recommend this to anyone who likes little big planet. Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft sack boy, 29 April 2014
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
If your child likes little big planet, they will love this. Sack boy is soft do can be snuggled in bed. A great buy. My 8 year old loves him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab gift for a LBP addict :), 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
Excellent! Very good quality, looks just like it does in the picture. My 9 year old loves her Sackboy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sack Boy, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
I searched the area of 50 miles surrounding Seattle Washington when on a holiday for Thanksgiving and no-one had a Sackboy!!! I was so thrilled to find it on the Amazon web site and it arrived well packed and in plenty of time for Christmas..this will make on little grandson very, very happy, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 April 2013
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Large Plush (Toy)
my daughter loves this. it arrived well within the date. it is bigger than i expected which is a bonus and is well made

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›