5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!
lovely quality tinsel, nice and thick, brightly coloured, and feels lovely, great value for money, just what i was looking for
Published on 11 Nov 2011 by natalie

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
The discription for this product was 'de-luxe,thick,chunky,wide,red shiny' well it's red and shiny. I bought because I wanted nice thick tinsel, unfortunatly this is not what I got. It cost 5.90 to be honest I could have got the same on the high street for less. The reviews were good another reason I bought,would not bother again.
Published 20 months ago by sheila

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: 2m (6.5ft) Deluxe Thick Chunky Wide Red Shiny Christmas Tree Tinsel Garland with Embossing Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 11 Nov 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 Feb 2013
I would like to give this five stars but the comment assoicated with 5 stars reads 'I love it'. Not an appropriate phrase for an inaminate object. So 5 stars it is, with the comment that it is 'very good' in my opinion. I am required to write 20 more words, but I have said all that I need to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice decoration, 10 Feb 2014
i ordered a few colours of these and they are very pretty and catch the light, they look good and are quite strong

1.0 out of 5 stars Neither thick, chunky, embossed nor deluxe, 18 Dec 2013
Absolute rubbish. What I received did not match the description in any way - except maybe the colour. Instead of a 12cm wide thick and chunky tinsel - what is sitting on my desk waiting to be returned struggles to make half that size. Better stuff in the pound shop!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK!, 5 Dec 2013
first of all this product says it is six and a half feet tall, and it clearly isnt.

I'm six feet tall and this is not taller than me when held against me.

it doesn't look as lustrous as the picture but its OK, especially for such a cheap price with P&P thrown in