5.0 out of 5 stars Stupendous!, 30 Dec 2009
My 11 yr old loves all three "Harry" books and is re-reading them as I write this review!

5.0 out of 5 stars HTPC is great, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Harry the Poisonous Centipede Goes To Sea (Kindle Edition)
I love it so much! The best book in the hole wide world I loved the bit when Harry ate the tranches's body but not the head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 14 Dec 2013
My son loves all these books and finds the author interesting., we are trying to build the set. :-) .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Harry the Poisonous Centipede Goes To Sea (Kindle Edition)
Daisy age 7

It was a little bit scary in some points and ok at some points. I liked the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 10 Feb 2013
B VIGLIENGHI (uk) - See all my reviews
My son loved this aged 10 and read eagerly within about 3 days! He is not a keen reader as a rule, very capable but would prefer PS3 usually, but these books got him away from the games.

5.0 out of 5 stars A class favourite!, 14 Jan 2013
I've had Harry the Poisonous Centipede for years and always read it to my class. When I found out there was also a couple of other 'Harry' stories I had to buy them. This one, and Harry's big adventure proved just as popular as the first. We'd love another one to be written soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more fun!, 8 Aug 2006
JoMaynard (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Another brilliant Harry book. Harry gets trapped in a crate of Bananas with George. They are shipped far away to a rather cold country (maybe the UK?), with a new friend a Centeena (female teenage centipede). How will they survive? Will Harry ever see his Mama again?

This book very gently has Harry and George growing up, and at different speeds (George is far more interested in girls than Harry). It like the other books introduces all kinds of ideas in a very gentle way which doesn't get in the way of the plot; e.g. the Centeena is a no-meat-feeder (or vegetarian).

My kids loved this one too, and when we talk about Harry in our house it is "Harry the Poisonous Centipede" not Harry Potter.