Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis DIYED Listen with Prime Learn more Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 6 June 2002
People who are new to Gabrielle may find this CD strangely upbeat compared to "Rise" and "Gabrielle" but don't be put off buying it. The songs on her debut album sound fresh, always optimistic. Dreams, is of course, the highlight. Its breathy vocals, simple message catchy lyrics make it a fantastic song. The similar Because Of You is also great. God only knows why "I Wanna Know" wasn't released its sounds really familiar and the beginning of Second Chance sounds incredibly like Wham's "Club Tropicana Drinks Are Free". One track does spoil it, the repititive "Inside Your Head" is the only track skippable. However if you leave it on the CD does not finish but after a two minute pause, Gabrielle talks about her stomach rumbling and then gives off a bizarre, demon style laugh.
on 31 January 2001
As soon as I heard the track "Dreams", I knew that I wanted the album and also that the artist was going to succeed. Her unique, controlled voice is full of emotion, and the contrasting melodies on the album do her justice. My favourite on the album is "I wish". She sings with passion to invoke emotion. After losing my original copy, I'm ecstatic at being able to re-acquire this album!
VINE VOICEon 7 November 2013
`Find Your Way' was Gabrielle's first album - following her massive hit and number one: `Dreams'. I liked the distinct and instantly recognisable sound of Gabrielle - this was at a time where more and more artists were all beginning to sound the same, until now when one cannot tell one from the other... I've purchased all her albums, and they're all good. As a debut, this was a very good pop album full of catchy numbers - including her first four hits.
on 27 November 2013
Still a great debut album from one of the most underated UK talents of the last 20 years, also bought new album whiich is just as good if not better
on 15 March 2013
one more to my collection, some cd's bit to expencive to purchase because of greedy sellers but this one ok, would use again
on 11 September 2015
Not as good as Rise, with few memorable tracks, but ok.
on 2 August 2015
Good price and quick delivery.
on 9 January 2015
Great album, second to Rise.
on 4 April 2015