5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use!
Published on 8 Nov 2010 by L. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin... but bit pricey
Used this to make birthday card for my husband and was quite pleased with results. The paint made a good print on card and washed off my baby's hands and feet easily. However, not sure I would have got 10 hand/foot prints from the wipe and i did think it was a bit expensive for what was essentially a piece of tissue with some paint on it.
Published on 4 Nov 2010 by kaf20

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin... but bit pricey, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: Baby Hand Print Footprint Paint Wipe Kit Pink (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, 3 April 2011
The title says it all really. My fiancee was really looking forward to doing our babies hand and foot print. Unfortunately we were disappointed with the product. What you get is a sache containing a wipe coated in paint, it's not enough to make a decent print, even if you do manage to get something the print is very weak!

1.0 out of 5 stars Exciting prospect....but rubbish, 6 Jan 2013
We had our baby girl two weeks ago and were eagerly anticipating doing some hand and foot prints. On opening the pack we found a pink cloth with insufficient ink that was inadequate to make even one decent print. Don't waste your money with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use!, 8 Nov 2010
L. Lee "lm0191" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This was always going to be a messy task! However, having previously used a paint and brush with my sons foot prints a few years ago I can honestly say the wipe was a lot easier to use and clean up after. I would recommend using gloves when applying the wipe to your babys foot and maybe buy more than one paint wipe for a practice round first!! Was easy to wash of with a baby wipe after and a nice shade of pink. I am just going to buy my second one now after messing up the only canvas I had!

4.0 out of 5 stars seems ok, 10 May 2014
Not much to it so dont expect too much. Works ok but i reckon there are better ones out there

5.0 out of 5 stars baby memories, 20 Mar 2014
I have used this product before so knew it would be good. Gives me happy memories of my Granddaughters birth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 28 Dec 2013
Perhaps I didn't read the description properly at the time (though I sure I did) but this is terrible. One wipe in a packet. I didnt even try it, I came back on to find a pot of paint as I wanted to do handprints for all the grandparents and this wipe would have been enough to do just one single print. Waste of time

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!, 26 Nov 2013
These were so ideal!! easily wiped on my daughters hand and gave a very clear handprint. I managed to do 6 handprints with it and probably could have done more but I wanted really clear bold prints. Highly recommend.very very easily washed off too.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 29 Oct 2013
Smaller than what I imagine but the colour went a lot further than I thought too :) happy with product - thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 28 Sep 2013
i hope to use them again as they dispatch orders and deliver them on time and i will tell others to use them in the future

Baby Hand Print Footprint Paint Wipe Kit Pink