Size: Size 3-4|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£39.99+ £5.00 shipping

on 13 March 2012
I bought two of these as rush purchases based on the imminent snow forecast for my two daughters; I paid for express delivery and sure enough they arrived the following day. The snow suits are great. Black wouldn't have been my first choice for two pre-school girls, however I went for them as they were the only two from the same supplier that I could get in the sizes I needed and delivered the next day. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived to see that they weren't entirely black but more of a charcoal grey check. The snow suits are really good quality and the zips feel good and sturdy. I would highly recommend these snow suits for boys or girls. My two played out in the snow for most of the day and didn't once moan about being cold and underneath they were bone dry.
on 23 March 2011
Very nice. My son used it for his first steps on skis. It protects from snow/water and breaths so he wasn't "cooked" in the sun but comfortably warm. Looks very good. The suit is very light and build that it doesn't limit child moves.