on 1 May 2011
Have had the card for a long time now. Actually the first one I bought was so good that now I have several of these. What can I say? You get what you pay for - it is exactly as it says on the package - sturdy, reliable, fast. It is definitely worth every penny. Highly recommended. If only it was offered in black... ;).
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This Micro SD card has an impressive capacity and transfer speed for something so diminutive.

This comes with an SD adapter to make it easier to transfer data from the card to your PC or Photo hub in a shop and it managed to transfer my various photos over to my computer at an impressive rate.

This is marketed as being water, shock and x-ray proof and whilst I have not tested these claims this does seem to be a well constructed memory card. Not at all like some of the cheaper cards I have bought or seen in various phone or cameras, that are flimsy and of poor build quality.

All in all this is a great value, speedy micro SD card for your various gadgetry needs and its rugged, durable build is just an added bonus to seal the deal.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 20 April 2011
I have both the 8 Gb and the 4 Gb cards and have found them to be very reliable in phones (just using the micro card) and with the adapter, in my iMac and Macbook Pro and HTC Desire HD ... worked perfectly in all cases.
on 28 August 2012
Fast delivery too. I got this for my Fuji Camera. I usually use ScanDisk but this was a price not to be ignored. Great speed.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a Micro SD card which offers a bit more than most others. It is class 6 so is a little faster than non-class 6 cards, it comes with an SD adapter so can be used with a greater variety of hardware, and although I haven't tested it is supposed to be shock AND water resistant. I'm most intrigued by water resistance but, as I've said, have not dropped it in a glass of water yet! It offers, from an established manufacturer, all a relatively small capacity Micro SD card could, and more.
VINE VOICEon 23 February 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Nowadays memory cards are based more on speed than size as if like me you have a digital camera of around 10 megapixels then once you go above 2GB it all becomes a bit pointless.

Anyway this memory card by Samsung is a large 4GB but the biggest thing I have noticed is the speed, this is lightning fast, by far the quickest memory card I have ever used and therefore it is strongly recommended.

Samsung is a strong brand, it is well packaged and well made so if you are looking for a top quality SDHC micro card then you won't find better.

Go for it !
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 January 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A fast MicroSDHC card with a full size SD adapter at a good price (though, as others have pointed out, if your device needs a regular SD rather than Micro card, you'd be better off buying the full size version). I haven't had a chance to put its dustproof, waterproof, shock proof and X-ray shielded claims to test, but it looks like a solid package. What's not to like?
on 25 January 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a great durable class 6 micro SDHC card (comes with standard size SD adapter so can be used in plenty of devices) made to the usual top standard that Samsung always deliver. As well as trying it out for regular PC storage, I've also tried it in my phone, sat-nav and camcorder and considering it holds an hour of HD recording it's a great backup source for that as well as being so adaptable for various appliances. Must admit I haven't tried immersing it in water or hitting it with a hammer to make sure it still works afterwards, but I've got other Samsung HD cards and they've never let me down yet, so it's hard to go wrong, recommended.
VINE VOICEon 25 January 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The 4Gb MicroSD card comes complete with a SDCard adapter which makes copying data either off or onto the card from any PC with a SDCard reader a lot easier and with this card being Class 6 it is really fast.

Of course unless you are recording HD Video or have a high megapixel camera capable of taking many shots in rapid succession you may not see the benefit of paying the extra for a Class 6 card. The higher the class number, the faster it should be to read and write.

The product comes with a transparent storage case to hold the MicroSD card and SDCard adapter.
VINE VOICEon 24 February 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a great little memory card - it's just right for my phone. I'm not sure if it's REALLY 15% faster, but it does the job it's supposed to do and is competitively priced. It's grey too.