5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant
Published 8 months ago by R Liptrot

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly presented
Bought this necklace for an xmas gift, on opening the chain was so knotted that i had to take it to a friendly jeweller to unknot it. As it was quite an expensive gift i was very disappointed with the presentation. Now it is unknotted the necklace is fine, just what i ordered, but not a very nice experience.
Published on 15 Dec 2010 by joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, 10 Jan 2014
R Liptrot - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ariel 18ct White Gold Solitaire Pendant + Chain, IJ/I Certified Diamond, Round Brilliant, 0.33ct (Jewellery)
I was a tad sceptical buying jewellery from an on-line retailer in the mad xmas sales but I am happy to say I was not disappointed! My girlfriend was delighted with this gift, it was dainty and elegant just as I had hoped. The only issue is that because the chain is so thin the clasp is also very small and can be a bit of a challenge for her to put it on without assistance. Not a direct criticism however as this was pretty much expected. The quality of the chain and the diamond is excellent, it is what you'd expect from an item at this price.

A very happy girlfriend and a very satisfied customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sparkly, 4 Dec 2013
Mrs. Dawn J. Dawson "DeeJay" (Shropshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely sparkly little gem, looking forward to wearing it out. Just one little criticism, the chain is quite weak, too thin really for the chunky bayle, looks a little wrong somehow. I would have preferred a thicker chain and might actually go and get one separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Jun 2014
I purchased this pendant for my mum's birthday as I wanted something very special for her.
She hasn't seen it yet but the I am sure she will adore it. The diamond is clear and shiny and a very good size.
The only negative thing is the announced "real price". I really doubt that this pendant would cost £800 without the offer. I paid £300 and I think it is worth the price, but not more.

5.0 out of 5 stars how do i review this? lol, 29 Mar 2014
i purchased this diamond necklace during amazons black friday lightning deals it was orginally around £380 i picked it up for £255, i dont know the first thing about diamonds i just bought it for my girlfriend shes into them and she loved it, even though she did drop a hint id need to go a lot bigger if it was a ring lol

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly presented, 15 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Dazzling Diamond, 21 May 2014
John Taylor (Kirkcaldy, Fife United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My wife loves her diamonds and she was thrilled to bits with this one. The stone is bright and clear (Certified) and nicely set in 18ct white gold. The chain is very delicate but not worryingly fragile.
The biggest selling point is this pendant was half the price well known High Street stores were charging for 9ct gold and uncertified stones.