Colour Name: Yellow Gold|Total Diamond Weight: 0.1|Ring Size: J|Change

on 20 June 2014
This ring is much nicer that the picture. The band is very neat and sits perfectly with my wider wedding ring. I wanted the diamond setting to be close to the band and not like some high set stones that I have seen and it is just that! No scratching or catching on anything especially as I have young grandchildren. The stone itself looks a better quality than "I" which means imperfections - really sparkly and eye-catching. A beautiful diamond ring for the money. Ive had a lot of lovely comments and am very happy with it!
on 19 January 2014
The ring is lovely .But the shank is too thin .I may have to consider getting the shank made thicker in time .Very impressed with the diamond .Will buy from this site again
on 13 January 2014
beautiful bright stone, a bit tiny (gets lost with my wedding ring), but lovely! my original engagement ring lost one of its diamonds while I was waiting for this ring to arrive, so quite coincidental. wish my stone was just that little bit bigger, but never mind.
on 6 May 2015
Really good value for money lovely beautiful ring just like the description says very happy with the item came in a beautiful ring box. Is much nicer than the picture.
on 21 May 2015
Beautiful, clear cut diamond and simple design - elegant. Pic doesn't do it justice. I love it.
on 12 December 2014
loved it dont take it off
on 23 December 2014
I am truly impressed with the quality. Really pretty ring.
on 26 November 2015
Easily worth the money. Girlfriend...well, fiancée now I suppose, dead happy with it as well. Lovely and sparkly for such a petit diamond
on 13 April 2016
The ring looks even better when you have it in your hands.
I think it is a really good price for it. It looks good and the diamond looks really shiny and well cut.

I also have to thanks Amazon for their amazing customer service. I asked them to deliver the ring in a specific day and they did everything possible for helping me. I got the ring in the perfect day. So now I just have to wait until tomorrow.

Great ring!
review image
on 27 September 2013
Really pretty, looks much more substantial in real life, very sparkly. The size I got is a little too big but I love it so much I am keeping it!

See one answered question