4.0 out of 5 stars good lightweight jacket, 20 May 2012
I bought the Berghaus Calisto Light after trying one on in a shop (more expensive!) and also trying the Berghaus Calisto which was a heavier weight fabric. I tried both jackets in the same size, but the cut of this one was far better and more accomodating for my chest size.I could not even get the edges of the Calisto to meet in the same size. However, I feel I made the right choice with this jacket which is lightweight and packs down quite small I have worn it on a windy drizzly walk and felt quite comfortable in it. It breathes very wells so doesnt feel clammy on a humid day. Theres plenty of room to wear a fleece beneath to increase the seasonal versatility of this jacket and its cut very well to allow for arm movement but without any surplus bulk. I was hoping to find it in black on amazon, but I'm quite pleased with the Amethyst. Nice jacket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stylish raincoat, 23 Sept. 2012
Number one son started school this sept and chose so would have suitable rain protection at school gates whilst pushing buggy and v pleased with it, quick delivery good price, colour easy to wear with anything and does the rain job :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - great price., 18 Jun. 2013
Very pleased with this jacket. Came at a good price for a quality branded garment. I recommend this jacket for water resistance even in heavy showers.

Berghaus Womens Calisto Light