5.0 out of 5 stars Bergamot Essential Oil
Published on 25 Feb 2012 by Jess

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately it wasn't great.
Not great quality, smell not very strong either. Not as pure as the name suggests, had to use half the bottle in order for it to smell nice. Unfortunate but hey, it happens.
Published 5 months ago by Nikita.usichenko

5.0 out of 5 stars Bergamot Essential Oil, 25 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
Wonderful product and it is exactly what it says and that's 100% pure essential oil.One drop of this is all you need to enjoy the beautifully uplifting aroma of this oil.I put one drop on a tissue and keep it in my pocket.It's there at hand for an instant pick me up through out the day.The scent of the oil is citrus, fruity and sweet, with a warm spicy floral quality and is reminiscent of neroli as well as lavender. The colour of this oil is yellow.It's great for creating a more relaxed and happy feeling within you so works wonders on women and young girls who may suffer (like me ) from PMS.Try it, you won't be sorry.I ordered mine at around 10am and it arrived the very next day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lemony aroma, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
We made bath bombs using this and it filled the mix with plenty of scent and worked well in the bath bomb in the bath too. I also like using it in my aroma diffuser too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Marvellous!, 14 July 2014
Most Marvellous!

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as i wanted, 6 April 2014
D. Bromley (Bedford, Beds United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
Good oil, good added to tea to make it more Earl Grey than the plain old tea they sell in bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeply citrussy., 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
I really like the small of this. It smells how I would imagine a barbequed orange to taste! This is the first time I have ever knowingly smelled or used bergamot so I have nothing to compare it to. I do not therefore know how good the quality of this oil is. I do not think it is therapeutic grade because of the price and it doesn't say it is. Maybe contact the supplier if you want to use this for its topical health benefits. I would read up on the contraindications of this oil before use too because you can't just throw this about neat!

I mainly use mine in my oil burner and it smells lovely. I have also used it as part of a blend mixed with bath salts.

Arrived on time and no complaints with seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately it wasn't great., 15 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
natural smell. Though the cap makes it a bit difficult to use it. But over all - nice smell. I blended it into my baths and body oils. I am just a beginner in aromatherapy even I am reading and testing a lot , maybe people who have years and years of experience would say something different. It came in a package of five - some of the bottles had very bad quality stickers, so was difficult to read. The other thing it - all the bottles have the same color of labeling so if you have many different bottles it can be difficult to find it quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
Ordered 20th, arrived 22nd. Boxed neatly to fit through letterbox. The bottles are securly slotted in cardboard holes. Smells lovely and fresh. I will be mixing with creams to use straight after a bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars A natural remedy, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this to help ease cystitis. Cannot claim it works on medical grounds but I know I felt relief having used it diluted in the bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 30 April 2013
Lj Wooler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Kitchen & Home)
I find this easy to use, does exactly what it says on the tin.. using in a diffuser, it is potent. perfect.

Bergamot Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure