5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful pearls
Beautiful pearl studs, I bought these for my wife to wear them with a drop pearl earring and they go so well together. She can also wear one of the earrings in the hole at the top of her ear.
Published on 17 April 2012 by Robert A Meadows

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not white
It was free because I bought another ring.But it was not white as described. Its colour is red wine. So I do not certain if they are real pearls.
Published 17 months ago by Snowhite

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not white, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Classical Silver White 4.0-4.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Ladies Stud Earrings (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful pearls, 17 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty earrings, 24 Jan 2014
The earrings were free because of another purchase I made however they are well worth the 12.95 if I had had to pay for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice, 2 Jan 2014
pearls you just cant beat them
beautiful ear rings
I guess would make a nice gift for that special lady

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 18 Aug 2013
I didn't actually buy these earrings. They were a free gift because I had spent a lot on something else for my wife. But they're fine. My wife doesn't normally wear pearls but she is happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic free gift, 13 Aug 2013
Earings were fantastic considering they were a free gift with my main purchase. If my wife had been looking for this product i would have been more than happy to pay for them and the service from the supplier was excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars loves them, 18 May 2013
my fiancee loves these... she is happy and so am i. they look beautiful on her and we are both smiling

4.0 out of 5 stars all well, 18 Feb 2012
Arrived promptly and was exactly what it said it was. Could have put a sticker with it saying who it was from though for using them again. Only snag is, this review doesnt have a submit button...

ARRAY(0xab186a44)