5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom Basin Taps Aero Range
I must say I was very pleasantly surprised with these taps. The plumber was quite impressed too, they were
easily fitted to replace my old taps. They look very nice and modern.
Published on 19 July 2012 by fairysnow

3.0 out of 5 stars the taps are fine, but came with a big problem...
Now that they are fitted, these taps are fine - they look nice and they work well enough.

Published on 9 Feb. 2013 by J. Saunders

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom Basin Taps Aero Range, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Bathroom Basin Taps Dynamic Design From Our AERO Range - Hot And Cold Individual Taps (AERO 2) (Misc.)
easily fitted to replace my old taps. They look very nice and modern.

5.0 out of 5 stars tap's, 29 Sept. 2012
these taps were bought with a bit of caution,
but i am glad to say i should not have had as
the taps arrived early and are of exelent quality
10/10 from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality taps, 11 Mar. 2014
A. C. Wall "alanawall" (england) - See all my reviews
If you need to see how to fit these taps yourself I have a video on u-tube showing how to fit them.
I cannot give you a direct link as this is no longer allowed , but it is on my channel , which is
dereton33 . You will find the video there.

5.0 out of 5 stars But packaged well delivered on time and looks like a very sturdy set of taps quality very good ..., 9 Sept. 2014
Delivered on time Hubby still not connected them yet may need to call in a plumber. But packaged well delivered on time and looks like a very sturdy set of taps quality very good considering the price. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant bathroom taps, 10 May 2014
Lovely set of elegant taps,very sleek and modern,easy to use handles effortless to operate and work great ,easy to fit quality product and prompt delivery.would highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars the taps are fine, but came with a big problem..., 9 Feb. 2013
J. Saunders (Somerset) - See all my reviews

There is a large "however" attached to this one though. When we were fitting them, we asked a plumber to come and do it as we didn't have the right tools. He fitted the first one, and it was definitely wonky on the sink. He took it off again to adjust it, and found that the washer that they had supplied was too small for the (standard sized) hole in the sink, and much worse than that, it had already split clean through.

He tried with the second tap, and exactly the same thing happened with the second washer. I know that he wasn't forcing it or doing anything unusual to make that happen, I was there for the whole thing. In the end, we had to re-use the washers that had come off the old taps. They were wider, thicker and stronger, and in ten years of being fitted and refitted, they hadn't even slightly marked, unlike the new ones which both failed on the first fitting. We were just very fortunate that we had the old ones to fall back on, otherwise we would have had to abandon the job and find an open hardware store.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 6 Sept. 2014
on the small side but ideal for the bathroom, east to use.wife got arthritis , just push the tap to one side with no trouble or pain, good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 31 Oct. 2013
B. J. Roberts (London) - See all my reviews
The taps are as described and are of good quality, nice and easy to fit I had no problems just what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good taps though, 1 May 2015
Despite the photo I was surprised to find the taps are not marked hot and cold with the colour coding, or lettering. Good taps though, with good sized handles if you have a problem with grip. Bought them for parent with very bad arthritis in his hands, he finds them very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab taps, 12 July 2015
Second time I have bought these, love them just had them delivered today (on a Sunday awsome) got the spanner out and fitted the in about 30 minutes. I am not a plumber but was easy to do and they look fab. So that's two sinks done. Would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›