on 28 October 2013
I admit it. There is not a child anywhere in my house. I buy these for me. I have them for my nourishing brekkie and adore them - so there. It just says for those aged six months and over and so no one can stop me.
on 6 September 2013
Both my children loved this. It's one of Ella's most high calorie packs and for that I love it too. It helps me get some good quality snack / healthy bits into a hungry baby quickly when we are on the go and I can't cook.
on 14 July 2012
My son loves this and we can reliably get it into him, cold, straight from the pouch onto a spoon when we're travelling. Knowing there is a grain in it, plus yoghurt and banana means we don't feel too guilty when we use this to replace finger foods when these are impractical.
on 27 February 2014
So the organic ingredients and ethics of Ella's Kitchen score high for me and the taste test - well our little one loves it. We started introducing food at just under 6 months and has been picky with a few home made recipes - the ratio of porridge to fruit and how well its been blended for example. We got one of these sachet's for convenience and a time factor and she loved it from the very first spoon. I have done a bit of research and I am more than happy to let them be a regular part of her diet. We still make our own and thanks to the percentages on the back of the packets you can work out ratio's of how to make your own. It's organic so more nutrition and little harmful things like herbicides, fungicides & pesticides and there's a fantastic range. Thank you Ella.
on 28 May 2013
I have used most of the flavours from this brand for my 6 month old son (although I started weaning from 4 1/2 months), and this one is in his top five. I believe its the sweetness he loves. The texture is such that you can feed your little one either straight from the carton, onto a spoon or in a bowl. Its also very easily swallowed and digestible. Can be used at room temperature or warmed.

You should probably try one first, however, this can be said for all food products. Each child has their own tastebuds and my son doesn't necessary like all of the flavours. One good word of advice though is not to give up on the first (or second, third) try of feeding your little ones healthy food if at first they put up a fuss.

Highly recommend this brand as flavours are personal choice.
on 7 January 2013
My 15 month old daughter just loves this pouches, she likes holding them and loves their taste as well, recommended
on 19 March 2014
Great value for money. It's the only breakfast my three year old will eat! Delivered to my door very convenient
on 13 January 2015
good product and good delivery
on 1 August 2014
MY BABY LOVE IT
on 3 September 2013
My 6 month old baby loves these, and my 3 year old keeps eating them too! Great for feeding on the go.