5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favourite!
Published 15 months ago by Yummy Mummy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Tart!
My 4-month-old loves all Ella's Kitchen combos and he's a big eater. I gave him some mashed banana with Ella's Kitchen's "Apple, Apple, Apple" and he loved it. Wanting a smoother texture, I bought this.

Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Cee108

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favourite!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Ella's Kitchen Stage 1 From 4 Months Organic Apple and Banana Baby Food 120 g (Pack of 7) (Grocery)
I have used most of the flavours from this brand for my 6 month old son (although I started weaning from 4 1/2 months), and out of all the flavours my son loves this one the most. I believe its the sweetness he loves. The texture is such that you can feed you little one either straight from the carton, onto a spoon or in a bowl. Its also very easily swallowed and digestible.

Regarding the other user's review, I agree that you should probably try one first, however, this can be said for all food products. Each child has their own tastebuds and my son doesn't necessary like all of the flavours. One good word of advice though is not to give up on the first (or second, third) try of feeding your little ones healthy food if at first they put up a fuss.

Highly recommend this brand as flavours are personal choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHI DID YOU STOP DOING THIS??????, 17 Jun 2014
Mrs B Hollick (Chinnor, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
great product and i had this on subscribe and save for years and now you have stopped doing it - WHY???? please bring it back

5.0 out of 5 stars start helps transition to solids, 5 April 2014
Perfect first weaning food for baby. Good quality and amount. My 5 months old baby loves it. No add sugar which is very important for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our little one says YUM, 27 Feb 2014
So the organic ingredients and ethics of Ella's Kitchen score high for me and the taste test - well our little one loves it. We started introducing food at just under 6 months and has been picky with a few home made recipes - the ratio of porridge to fruit and how well its been blended for example. We got one of these sachet's for convenience and a time factor and she loved it from the very first spoon. I have done a bit of research and I am more than happy to let them be a regular part of her diet. We still make our own and thanks to the percentages on the back of the packets you can work out ratio's of how to make your own. It's organic so more nutrition and little harmful things like herbicides, fungicides & pesticides and there's a fantastic range. Thank you Ella.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 8 Feb 2014
definitely the prices in amazon are cheaper than in the store if you know your baby like it buy this package and you'll save money I bought everything organic for my baby because Is almost the same price as the other ones and this ones are healthier

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 7 Dec 2013
My toddler loves these. The pouch is great for carrying around. My toddler likes to hold the pouch and feed himself from it. Great on the go snack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Tart!, 12 Jun 2012

He refused to eat it, screwing his face up. I froze it and tried over several days and he kept on refusing ...I tasted it myself and realized it was extremely tart! It tasted so lemony and I'm sure the tartness wasn't the apples because we regularly use the simple apple puree and its lovely and sweet.

Buy one to try before you order a seven-pack : your kid might refuse. Maybe the bananas they use aren't ripe enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 18 July 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 July 2014