5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like a traditional coffee jug
Bought as a present, but we decided to keep it. Good communication from seller with rapid response. Keeps fresh coffee hot for longer than a glass cafetiere, so a hot 'top up' is available. Clean shiny surface so looks good in any setting. I like the pourer recess in the lid which you can rotate to conserve more heat.
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by P. A. Copley

3.0 out of 5 stars coffee maker
Published 8 months ago by annie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like a traditional coffee jug, 17 Jan 2011
P. A. Copley (Northumberland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 8 Cup Double Walled Cafetiere Plunger coffee maker - 18/10 stainless steel (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Cafetiere, 18 Nov 2010
Bought this to replace a glass Bodum one that broke with use (15yrs good faithful service!). After only a few days, I have to say I am very impressed. Corny, but the coffee tastes better! Easy to clean, pours lovely without any drips and looks excellent. The double wall keeps the contents lovely and hot for you longer. Superb

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart cafetiere, 18 Feb 2012
It's solid, smart and does the job nicely. Being double-walled it keeps the coffee hot for ages. It is easy to clean too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee for fresh coffee lovers, 3 Jan 2012
Mr. N. H. Holdsworth (San Michele Salentino (Br)) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a present to replace a broken glass cafetiere. Its new owner is delighted with it as it keeps her coffee hotter for longer. It arrived quickly, no problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars coffee maker, 20 Aug 2013
although this Cafeteria does what it should do, i.e. make coffee and keep it hot. it does not look anything like the one in the advert. The one I received is very modern looking. It has straight sides and a hook like handle. I wanted one to match the smaller one that I already have, and am very happy with. I did not have time to send it back and have it replaced before I wanted to use it, so I am stuck with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cafetiere!, 16 July 2012
Sue M (Cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
Stylish looking cafetiere, much better than the glass ones I normally buy and it won't smash! Plus it keeps my second mug hot!

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting for my replacement from Eugenias Kitchen, 16 Aug 2012
FIRSTLY I MUST SAY THAT WHEN I PUT THIS REVIEW ON HERE 3 DAYS AGO I THOUGHT THE SELLER WAS EUGENIAS KITCHEN WHO I BOUGHT THE CAFETERIA FROM AND THAT I HAD CHECKED THAT BEFORE I PUT THIS REVIEW ON HERE. HOWEVER, I CANNOT FIND EUGENIAS KITCHEN ON AMAZON ANY MORE SO I WANTED TO ENSURE PEOPLE DID NOT THINK I WAS CRITICISING ANOTHER SELLER. MAYBE THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAME?

When I received the cafetiere it had a couple of faults - a small dent near the bottom and at the top there was an area that was rough. I informed the supplier and said I was not aware that that I was buying a second quality and was told in capital letters that they DO NOT SELL SECONDS. However, looking at some of the reviews I see there are quite a few people who have had problems and had to return them where there have been lumps or dents, or the inside was not properly cylindrical so the plunger did not push down snugly which would allow coffee grounds to escape and spoil the quality of the coffee.

Also there were a lot of reviews saying the bottom was not flat so the cafetiere was wobbly. I have been waiting weeks for a replacement. I returned it on 12th July and obtained proof of posting. They are now saying they have not received it! I am getting sick of all this. They have now asked me for tracking details but they did not ask me to return it via a trackable method of posting. I am now awaiting a response from them as I have given them details that were on the proof of posting. If I lose my money over this (plus the 4.30 postage) I will be furious. This is just the sort of thing that puts me off buying on the internet. If they had sent me a cafetiere that was not faulty in the first place I would not have had all this hassle. I just hope there is a good outcome to all this and it is extremely annoying as I have been without a coffee maker for months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended purchase., 18 Mar 2014
Quick to clean. Easy to use. Looks lovely and insulates coffee really well. We like it so much we
are buying another.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Feb 2014
Great product, keeps coffee hot for ages, good filter, much better value than most similar products I looked at before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 9 Jan 2014
Stylish. Looks good, keeps the coffee hot and so much better than the glass ones I have been using before.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›