4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning ring >>>>, 18 July 2012
This is a beautiful ring, the photographs really don't show it at it's best! Unfortunately, I had to return the ring as the jewellers where I got my finger measured were inaccurate and due to the diamonds being in three rows, it wasn't possible to have the ring resized as it would have weakened the settings. Also, the ring I received had a slight flaw (noticed by my mum who is a retired jeweller). Nonetheless , I regretted having to send it back and that it wasn't available in my size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dainty ring, 6 Mar 2012
I have just received this ring by Miore and I'm so pleased its lovely. The ring is a very narrow eternity ring but what I like is that the diamonds go further round the sides of the ring which gives the illusion that the diamonds go all the way round. It looks very dainty and pretty and sits very neatly along side my wedding & engagement ring. I didn't realise that Amazon sold jewellery so now I know!

5.0 out of 5 stars eternity ring, 18 Aug 2013
Great ring. As it looks in photo. Wanted small and compact ring as my wife wears both her engagement and wedding rings with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Ring, 21 May 2012
This ring is everything I thought it would be....dainty, pretty and slimline - exactly as it is on the photo. The diamonds cover half the band which is great as it stops you fiddling with the ring to keep the stones central - the added bonus is that the diamonds come down both sides making it different to other rings...I just love it