on 16 January 2012
These lamps are perfect - came promptly and, as expected, look great in our new bedroom. They give off plenty of light for reading at night and look quite classy too, simple and effective.
They're good value and do exactly what they say on the tin!
on 23 April 2014
They do the job but the lampshades have a very visible seam so I have to arrange them so that the seam can`t be seen. These are cheap compared to other lamps I`ve bought so `you get what you pay for`. I wouldn`t use them in my sitting room. Nice design though.
on 11 December 2013
We are very pleased with our new bedside lights.They are tall enough to spread a wide beam, making reading in bed much easier, and the cool cream colour and simple lines make them an elegant addition to our room
on 20 December 2013
Lightweight cream coloured, easy to wipe clean stands, plus decent cream shades which allow plenty of light to show. All very well packaged and arrived within a few days of ordering, despite the Christmas rush. Exactly what I was looking for, so very pleased.
on 21 April 2012
Always difficult buying online, especially when I was after a subtle shade of cream, but the lamps are just what I was looking for, well packaged and well made.
on 21 August 2015
These lamps were just what I was looking for & their size is perfect for table lamps. I found the shades were too small for my taste so I bought some larger ones which fitted perfectly. It's really good to know that one can fit any shade one wants to these lamps. I'm especially pleased with the fact that they fit bayonet bulbs. That's hard to find these days. Thank you so much.
on 26 April 2014
Wanted tall lamps to go on the bedside tables. These are good for that. 8 out of 10 for looks. Would have liked to have had a switch in line or in the base rather than at the holder, but this is not particularly important.
on 16 April 2015
The bases are rather disappointing.... However as they say you only get what you pay for
on 9 November 2014
Ok but very yellow in colour. Not the cream I expected.
on 27 June 2014
Look smart - bit on the light side for stability