5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Comfy
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by Buttoneye

3.0 out of 5 stars Ultra skinny
Bought these for my daughter who is normally a size 6.... but although these fit in the leg the waist was too tight. Check measurements before ordering.
Published 23 months ago by Lynski

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Comfy, 10 Feb 2012
So happy with my jeans and they fit like a glove. Really soft and great quality denim as you would expect from Wrangler. I'm a generous size 10 or smallish size 12 in most things and I'm 5ft 9"...I ordered the size 30w 32L and they fit perfect...would be even nicer if I had more bum and thighs to fill them out even more. 30L would probably have been long enough instead of the 32 but still great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans that hardly stretch with wear, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Wrangler Stokes Skinny Women's Jeans (Apparel)
I have two pairs of stokes - black and dark blue - and I love them. They fit perfect and unlike most other jeans, they keep their shape when you wear them. I have tried to buy other tight jeans, but they stretch and become loose within a few hours. Trust me - these don't :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gourgeous jeans, 15 Nov 2012
These jeans are really comfortable, and they look great on. The model creates a great shape and the colour is really nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these jeans, 13 Nov 2012
Julie (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Initially ordered a size 27W as I am usually a sign 10. However, these felt too tight, so I ordered the 29W and these fitted perfectly. The colour is great and quality is what you would expect from Wrangler. They are not winter jeans, but thick enough to wear in winter. The stretch is just right, they are comfortable and flattering. I have yet to wear them out and about, but I am sure they will pass the test. When I first ordered the wrong size I didn't know whether to re order and take a chance on a better fit - so glad I did! Very happy with these jeans - they look and feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!!, 18 Dec 2011
Great jeans and the perfect fit. Highly recommend them if looking for black skinny jeans. The black is a true black!! Nothing negative about these jeans at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice jeans to a really nice price, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: Wrangler Stokes Skinny Women's Jeans (Apparel)
Ordered true black in my normal jeans size and they fit like a glove! I usually wear Lee jeans in 31/31. These are my first Wrangler and I ordered these ones in 30/30. I'm so happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans good price, 30 Jan 2013
arrived the next day after being despatched. a lot earlier then expected ordered them on monday and was wearing them by wednesday morning.was worried they wouldnt fit as wanted the 29W 30L but the 27W 32L in black the colour i wanted was only £12.58 so i thought id take a chance,as i hate blue jeans and in my size they only had them in blue and they were also 5 times the price.im really glad i did they fit well and are really well made good quality jeans wranglers at less then 15 quid,i cant believe it well done amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ultra skinny, 29 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit Jeans, 27 Feb 2013
Very good quality and excellent fit. I bought 2 pairs and waited until first pair was washed before writing review. I can say they seemed to improve, softer but still substantial and kept shape beautifully. Just ordered another pair!

Wrangler Stokes Skinny Women's Jeans