5.0 out of 5 stars Good price
Great lights and love that the strings are so long, led lights are my favorite ones, they save electricity and money.
Published 21 months ago by Samuel M. Worthington

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
The lights are very good but power adaptor makes very loud buzzing noise,unsure if these lights where safe to use very dissapointed with this product.
Published on 1 Jan 2011 by Raymondo

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Snow White Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Lights 240 Multicolour LED Multi-Function Lights (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 25 Mar 2013
Samuel M. Worthington (Phoenix) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy xnas, 12 Feb 2013
Wish the light were spaced more on longer cable. it will do for xmas tree lighting but not long enough for outside deco.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas lights, 7 Jan 2013
John Devine "Der Dritte Mann" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Lovely lights that really enhanced my 7 foot tree. They use hardly any electricity, and the control unit was a decently long length to enable me to change the functions from my settee.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only fast flashing or on available, 19 Dec 2012
You get what you pay for I guess. Out of the box they look OK, the quality seems OK, nothing to fault with lights or packaging.
However, we are in our 40'5/50's and like a slow alternating show of lights, this does not appear to be available, not without them going off in between its cycle, leading people to think they have switched off and not coming back on again, as the delay is so long. Most if not all options offer a rapid cycle only, far to distracting for being in the corner of our living room. Given the choice again, I would buy a more expensive set or at least go and look at what you are getting before you buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Snow White Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Lights 240 Multicolour LED Multi-Function Lights, 9 Dec 2012
I purchased these based on other reviews and did assume they would be better than the cheaper options in the large supermarkets.
Pretty disappointed really ..the red and blue LED seem much brighter than the yellow (well orange) and green with the blue leds
being much brighter so overall you see mostly blue. Or course it's personal preference but I won't be putting these on my house next year.
I did also subsequently buy some other LED from a supermarket and found these much better.

I have now discovered that the lights don't stay on the program you set them to .. I like them to be static .. & use a timer to turn them on
& I come home each night to find a disco light show on the front of my house, total rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Snow white LED lights, 31 Dec 2010
I purchased 2 sets of these lights for decorating the outside of my house. I could not believe how bright they were from such a small LED! They made our house look the best in the street. There is loads of cable to the first bulb which is important. The 8 functions work well and give them a great effect. Overall they are super and come highly recommended by me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Lights, 15 Dec 2010
Mr. D. Wright "Roveron" (England) - See all my reviews
Chose these lights because the length from supply to box is short and is a good length before first light, meaning I do not have to have any water prone stuff outside.
These lights are very visual and create a good efect - would recomend for value and quality. +++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright lights, 15 Nov 2014
Lovely bright lights. No complaint at all and delivered promptly.