on 13 November 2012
Shipping was prompt, well packaged. As to the Heater its ideal. Heating is quick in the room but a little OTT even for a low setting in a 16'x7' area. The thermostat works a treat. The timer needs 1hour on 2 off approx. Practical and nicely designed easy to mount to a wall. Recommended.
on 16 December 2013
Purchased two of these heaters, a smaller one and this one, delivery was prompt and the heater was very easy to install. I would suggest installation could be simplified further by attaching the bottom brackets to the heater first, mark up the wall as instructed for the top brackets, drill the wall and fix the top brackets, then simply hang the heater on the brackets and mark the the holes from the bottom brackets. Remove the heater, drill the fixing holes for the bottom brackets in the wall, add wall plugs and re-hang the heater and fix with supplied screws. Job done - a bit easier than trying to mark up four holes that only line up on the horizontal!

Top marks for Customer Service: I did encounter a small problem with the smaller heater in that it arrived minus its fixing kit. An email to the supplier was promptly answer and a fixing kit quickly dispatched to arrive the next day, so buy with confidence they won't let you down.

I'm very pleased with the look and performance of these heaters, not to mention the price, and would happily recommend to a friend.
on 1 July 2013
Bought this to replace a small panel heater in the bedroom of my caravan, which was totally inadequate. Very happy with the look, performance and price of this heater. I did have a problem with a previous heater I bought from this company and couldn't fault the customer service I received. So I would say buy with confidence you will be getting an excellent heater and a great service.
on 8 September 2015
Really good heater, very slim and easy to put on the wall. timer clock is easy to use but could be a little difficult if you have poor eyesight or problems with your hands. Easy way around this is to get someone to set it for you problem solved. Really fast delivery was here before the time slot started ie due between 2 and 8 Sept was here by 29 Aug for example. would recommend to anyone. actually bought a second one for son.
on 24 October 2013
very good service and product as advertised. Heaters warm up very quickly only downside is controls a bit small and fiddly but we will get used to them
on 12 January 2015
Is a nice and compact size and runs silent unlike fans. Gives off good heat and is more than enough for the room (appx 3.5x3.5x2.5m) we run it is (which has 2 external walls and a large window). Only down side is that it does not have an on / off light as the switches / timer are a little complicated: (including the wall plug / switch) there are 3 on / off switches and all 3 need to be switched "on" for the heater to work. This is the only gripe, would have given 5 stars if not for this.

Will be purchasing more for the office.
on 15 January 2016
This is a superb heater as it heats up our twenty five by twelve foot room in no time. I do have a storage heater at one end but in the evening you sometimes need a back up, and this product is ideal. I had a problem when I set it up and could not get it to come on. I emailed Homefront and had a very fast reply telling me what to do with diagrams to show me, and it worked perfectly. The problem was that I had read the instructions incorrectly, but I feel that the diagrams they sent me should have been in the instructions. It has a very smart sleek design and is a very good product.
on 29 September 2013
Very versatile. Timer and thermostat mean you have lots of control. Thinking of buying some more. Good delivery service. Thanks
on 19 March 2014
Be warned!

I've have two of these now from this company and both resulted in a dangerous situation! Both units seemed to have exactly the same fault and one unit was sent to me as a replacement for the first.

The unit started sparking or short circuiting internally. When I looked inside through the grill at the top to my horror I saw flames, sparks and smoke!!

Just imagine had I ever set it to come on with the timer and not been in the room!!

Despite numerous emails to this supplier, they failed to inform me if any others had a similar issue and what they planned to do to rectify, test and ensure the units were safe.

You've been warned.
on 4 February 2014
This heater has proved to be just what we wanted - descrete and fits into the space available. Although the timer 'controls' are quite small the unit itself is easy to manipulate. So far we aare very pleased with our purchase.