Top critical review
One person found this helpful
Dangerous!! Unit sparked internally!
on 19 March 2014
I've have two of these now from this company and both resulted in a dangerous situation! Both units seemed to have exactly the same fault and one unit was sent to me as a replacement for the first.
The unit started sparking or short circuiting internally. When I looked inside through the grill at the top to my horror I saw flames, sparks and smoke!!
Just imagine had I ever set it to come on with the timer and not been in the room!!
Despite numerous emails to this supplier, they failed to inform me if any others had a similar issue and what they planned to do to rectify, test and ensure the units were safe.
You've been warned.