Size: 7.5|Colour: White|Change
Price:£9.77+ Free shipping

on 16 May 2013
Lovely thick winter quilt for cot bed. Comes with pillow. My toddler loves having a proper duvet and pillow as a lot of others on the market are very thin. Bought a second set for my parents house for when my son visits.
on 8 March 2016
My granddaughter has never slept as well as she did on her recent visit with her new cosy duvet and pillow. My daughter has a quilt at home but admits it is not half as cosy and good a quality as this one. Highly recommend for winter months.
on 13 February 2016
Brilliant, just what I needed, however I thought it would come in a wrapper as shown in picture as well as outer packaging but was sent in black bag which had a small hole in and had a small mark on duvet.
on 20 February 2014
I was extremely disappointed with this bedding which arrived today. Although it arrived the next day (after paying the extra p&p costs) the quality of the pillowcase in particular was poor and unusable. The seam on the side of the pillowcase was un-stitched and the inner material was falling out. This was not what I expected when I ordered bedding for my daughter's first bed.
on 13 May 2013
Bought this for my daughter when she turned 2. She loves it. She feels like she's in a big girls bed. Easy to wash. It's a great price for a first time duvet and great weight to it. Well worth the buy.
on 16 February 2015
The product description says that you are buying a duvet and pillow. I only received a duvet. The duvet that did arrive is of poor quality and has lost it's shape.
There are a number of customers that have posted similar experience.
Customer care is non-existant.
on 4 May 2016
nice shade of black
on 9 February 2014
This duvet set is heavier and more plump than I was expecting but my son loves it! I've no intention of changing it for the summer months as it seems to be quite breathable and regulates his temperature well. Great value for money.
on 8 January 2015
Really happy with this purchase so far! Have had this set for a month or so now. I initially bought this for our 12 month old daughter so that she can get used to sleeping in her own bed more rather than ours. She loves our duvet so I wanted something similar so she associates the two as the same thing and is comforted by going sleep. The duvet and pillow are both lovely and soft. Thickness is perfect and will keep your little ones warm. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend to friends and family!
on 9 April 2016