Size: 7.5|Colour: White|Change
Price:£9.98+ Free shipping

on 3 November 2015
Good duvet and pillow set, although might be a bit warm for daughter since she pulls it off her at night fairly often.
on 21 November 2015
Arrived without the pillow... when I chased it up I was told I would have to wait for them to check the weight of the item to see if it was missing... after waiting nearly a week with no response I sent a more forceful email and they sent out a pillow straight away. But it's a great item. Perfect for my sons bed and lovely and warm!
on 4 November 2015
Fantastic quality of duvet and pillow for such a great price! Extremely quick delivery from Linens Limited too 😊 The 7.5 tog is lovely and plush and not heavy, just snug and is great for autumn and winter. Perfect size for my 2 year old's cot bed. I would highly recommend this Set along with the seller ☺
on 7 January 2015
Fits cotbed perfectly n tucks in nicely. Good quality n thickness to the quilt. Baby is only 1 n sleeps on her belly so I don't use the pillow yet. Quilt will still fit when cot is converted to a bed unlike the cot/bed bedding set I have. Would recommend for quality and value for money.
on 7 December 2013
Lovely duvet. My toddler tends to get very warm whilst sleeping and this rig size is perfect for him. He loves diving in to this duvet. It is soft, comfortable and fits the cot bed. It washes well and keeps its shape. It was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
on 22 October 2015
Extremely unhappy with product... Duvet was not stitched down one side so unable to use.
review image
on 8 October 2014
This is just fab the pillow is nice and thick ( not like the thin horrible ones you can buy that are as thick as paper) and very very soft, the duvet is nice and thick and warm ready for winter. These are such fab quality there definitely worth a buy.
on 17 April 2015
I have rated this a one since we have just pulled these strips of sharp plastic (see picture) out of my step sons quilt after feeling something hard when putting him to bed. Haven't had chance to check his twin brothers yet!! Absolutely disgusting and should be taken off the market...NOT SAFE haven't contacted the company yet with it being evening, but hope that other parents see this post!
review image
on 26 October 2015
Great size and the tog was just what I needed for the colder weather. My 3 yr old child sleeps better because it is a great thickness and not too flimsy. Pillow is also great!! no complaints here, would recommend.
on 11 July 2014
Arrived day after ordering. Not the best quality but for the price you really can't complain, nice and thick too. Have yet to actually let my daughter use them to sleep but hopefully just as good!