4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
My 2.5 yr old daughter just moved into her toddler bed, and this is perfect, I felt the 4.5 was too thin, and the 9 tog too heavy. This is perfect and so very soft and cuddles up to her in the bed not like some of the other brands sold in smiths etc which are very synthetic. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Published on 3 Feb. 2011 by Ciara Faloona

2.0 out of 5 stars Duvet
Duvet was ok quality the pillow hadn't been sewn together all the way round so don't rate the quality. Apart from that ok.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs L A Montana

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Feb. 2011
Ciara Faloona - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 7.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my almost 2 year old, 2 Sept. 2013
I was unsure what tog to go with for my sons first duvet but this was an excellent choice. It's cosy & warm but not overly thick & heavy. It would be suitable all year except particularly hot nights in summer. I put the pillow in my sons bed too but didn't expect him to use it having never used one before - but straight away he was keen to rest his head on it as it was so soft! Delivery was amazingly quick, I ordered it late on a wed night & had arrived by Fri!! Absolute bargain price too. Overall extremely impressed with product & service. My son loves his bed so much now he wants to be in there all the time! Lol

5.0 out of 5 stars covers, 16 May 2013
Really light weight lovely and soft very good for my little boy who has breathing problems well worth the buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 21 Dec. 2010
A. Simms - See all my reviews
Arrived very quickly. The only medium tog duvet i could find. Perfect for my son's cot bed and half the price of a lot of other options in the usual baby shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain., 27 Mar. 2014
This is such good value. For the price, I have no complaints about this deal. I would definitely recommend this to others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Duvet, 5 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant duvet/pillow set, 8 Oct. 2014
Brought for my 17 month old who was ready for a duvet, lovely warm duvet perfect the colder nights. The pillow is just right too. Overall very pleased and at a good price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a first duvet/pillow set for their toddler.

2.0 out of 5 stars Duvet scratchy and cheap, 9 Feb. 2014
Zoe Mitchell-tan (UK) - See all my reviews
You get what you pay for - but hopefully it'll do the job in the meantime. Packaging states soft feel but the cover is stiff and scratchy but hopefully not noticeable after a duvet cover is put on. Pillow looks very plump in same cheap fabric.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pillow/quilt, 20 Feb. 2014
The pillow came a day before estimated delivery and I wasn't in and the quilt came nearly 2 weeks after estimated delivery the only reason I've gave 3 stars is the pillow is quite comfy haven't tried the quilt as that's for my sons cotbed

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling service...DO NOT BUY FROM LINENS LIMITED, 3 Oct. 2013
I ordered two duvet and pillow sets but only the pillows arrived. Despite numerous calls and emails they ignored me. After going through the Amazon Claims system Linens Limited did say that I could return the items at my own cost for a refund. It remains to be seen if I'll get my money back but I don't hold out much hope and I know I won't get my postage costs back. Linen Limited just want to take your money and are not bothered whether they do a good job or not.
I can't believe they manage to trade with the lack of care and service they have displayed. Do not make the same mistake as me.