5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!
Have had numerous sets of these cartridges and never had a single problem. Great saving over original products... what more needs to be said!
Published on 26 July 2011 by Ade

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware need to change full set to fit apparently
Gave this a moderate score although will not be using them again this is because they did try and rectify the issue and responded very quickly.

Bought these for Brother DCP J315W when black ink ran out and I tried to fit, it it would not fit .
Emailed the seller
Published on 23 Jan. 2013 by Sippe

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware need to change full set to fit apparently, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 10 (2 FULL SETS + 2 EXTRA BLACK) COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES LC985 BY FOR BROTHER PRINTERS DCP-J125 DCP-J315W CDP-J515W MFC-J265W MFC-J410 MFC-J415W MFC-J220 LC985BK LC985C LC985M LC985Y LC 985 BLACK CYAN MAGENTA YELLOW Supplied by Delcomcomputers & Wantmoreink (Office Product)

Emailed the seller
give them their due they emailed and phoned me very quickly but had obviuosly not read what I had said fully, they appeared to make assumptions straight away that I had been trying to fit the wrong set both in their email and on the phone ( this is becuause I had bought other inks from them ( I did not however click on the order for the other inks to inform them of the problem but those that are supposed to be compatible and spelled out the DCPJ315W in my email) , as when my husband bought the printer in the ' other people that bought this bought these' there were inks - the wrong ones- very misleading but it was our mistake and we took full responsibilty for this mistake and gave them away and ordered those said to be compatible - a lesson not to take notice of the ' people who bought these also bought these section'

The seller told me I would need to change the whole set and that they do not have responsibility for advising that this will be required when selling the product. As my other inks are all well over 75% full this is an issue for me as there would always be a point where we would always have to buy their inks to fit and would need to waste those we currenlty have

There are others on Amazon that sell the inks the same shape as brother ( if you look closely)- that is where we will purchase from in future.

Great price if you are happy to change the whole set even if you don't need to .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 26 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother Ink Cartridges, 4 Jan. 2012
Excellent quality and great service and would happily purchase again.

Good value bundle,arrived in 3 days with no problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh air, 29 Oct. 2011
This product is excellent value for money and goes to prove that the printer machine manufacturers are ripping us off

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 16 Feb. 2012
fast delivery good value first rate service well packaged all brand new no time wasted what you see is what you get you can,t ask for more

5.0 out of 5 stars The Endless Ink, 29 Aug. 2013
That day I had decided I would open this ink, So many of them wrapped up in plastic just waiting to be used. The feeling of all the beautiful images I can print off. It was exciting.

I replaced the pink first as the original ink that had come with the printer was low and soon the yellow, then the blue.
I was planning on printing off ALOT and had even bought 3 sets of this purchase. I was ready to use it all up in one long printing session.

Upon the ink reaching the low points, you know were it shows on the icon that it is just at it's end I was thinking "yeah, better get the next set ready for replacement" I decided I would see what I could squeeze out of the final drops, This is were I was blown away. It wouldn't end! I must have printed off 80 high quality, full colour A5 prints all together just waiting... WAITING to change it.
I called my girlfriend to tell her and we both just waited for images to be printed and would look at one another as if to say " let's keep going!" So we did. more and more, It just wouldn't stop! "Let's print some A4 size prints" she said. "On that really nice high quality photo paper"? I said. "Sure why not?" She responded. I wanted to start them on a fresh batch just so I knew All the ink would be there for the session and these were the important size and quality ones so unfortunately I decided I would retire the cartridges in the printer even though they had lasted hour after hour on empty mode and still printing full quality colour and never giving up.

I Never did get to see just how far I could have pushed those cartridges, not even one gave up and emptied,,, not even faded.
I'll never forget. I'll never give up.
Currently still on second set and Still going strong.

TLDR; Buy this Ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and cheap!, 27 Jan. 2014
Am amazed at how cheap these inks have been. I bought them in November 2012 and still have 4 left! We use the printer regularly, for two jobs and children's homework and can't believe how much cheaper they have been compared to our previous printer. Have just ordered more, at an even cheaper price. We haven't really used the printer for printing high quality photographs, but for our level of work we are very pleased to be spending less than a tenner a year on ink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality compatable ink that is equally on par with the original!, 19 Sept. 2014
I bought these for my Brother printer and I was not disappointed. Firstly you get four Black cartridges and two each of the colour inks. The inks are vacume packed and sealed. The design is better than the original cartridges as you do not need to twist the front of the cartridge off, insteady just push in to the cartridge drawer and go! I will be using this again as you get great quality at a fraction of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC VALUE, 27 Jan. 2013
THE DELIVERY WAS VERY FAST. THE INK CARTRIGES ARE WELL MADE AND I HAVE BEEN PRINTING LOADS OF PICTURES AND LETTERS AND NOT ONE OF THE CARTRIDGES HAS RUN OUT OF INK. IF YOU WANT REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES GET THESE THEY GO ON AND ON AND ON. YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS BUT I PRINTED ONE HUNDRED 6X4 PHOTOS THAT I DID FOR MY SON AND MANY LETTERS AND MORE PHOTOS AND NO SIGN OF INK RUNNING OUT. YOU WONT BE SORRY IF YOU BUY THESE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitute for OE cartridges, 9 Jan. 2013
When looking for replacement cartridges for my Brother DCP-J315W, I came across these at a fraction of the price of the OE ones. I was dubious at first, but after reading other reviews I decided to take a chance. All I can say is that so far they seem a perfect replacement, they fit and function in the same way as the originals and the ink level monitor works. What more can I say? Try them with confidence.