5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Bought this pillow (along with a new duvet) to go on my son's cot bed and I'm really pleased with it. The pillow is lovely and bouncy and it fits into the pillow case a treat .... think my boy will be sleeping well tonight
Published on 20 Jan 2012 by IckleMini

3.0 out of 5 stars Lumpy
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Blibs

3.0 out of 5 stars Lumpy, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillow, Cot/Cot Bed
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter when she moved up to a toddler bed. I really wanted a pillow that could be washed and tumble dried as unfortunately my children have a habit of throwing up on pillows! This one said it was tumble dryer friendly on Amazon but the label on the actual pillow says it's not, most inconvenient. After one wash (and line dry) it has also gone really lumpy and misshapen and looks very uncomfortable. I wouldn't buy again and am now looking around for a reasonably priced natural filled cotbed pillow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 Sep 2013
Pillow arrived and although very lumpy and bumpy thought I'd give it a go as my son was ready for a pillow. He slept good with it but unfortunately the 2nd night of using he was ill and was sick on it. It said it was ok to wash so put it on a 30 degree. Got it out of the washer and the seam had split and the stuffing was all inside the machine. Learnt my lesson and bought a more expensive and better quality pillow. Avoid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Nov 2011
These pillows are really soft and the perfect fit for cotbed pillow cases. Exactly as described and great value for money, especially at reduced price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy kiddies, 19 Oct 2011
Arrived promptly, nice bouncy pillows that seem to be comfy for the children. Not a lot more I can say really!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Sep 2011
I think this option is right,it is a good product and not expensive, it is value for everyone's purchasing.I will be back to buy some products in amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first toddler pillow, 8 Sep 2011
Ordered this as my toddlers first pillow. It arrived quickly and well packed. It is soft and not too high for a first pillow. Fits his pillow case well. Not sure it will wash well as it is so soft, but then for the price we paid we are happy to buy another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 20 Jun 2011
A good buy! This pillow was bought together with a 9 tog duvet from the same company, for my Granddaughter's cotbed which she uses whilst staying with us. Although at first my 23 month old Granddaughter was a little reluctant to use it - as she has up to now not used any pillow at all - she soon loved it. Lovely and soft - a good quality item!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not keep its shape, 13 Jun 2011
I bought this pillow based on the other reveiws, however I found that after two weeks of use it has completly lost its bounce. This is no good for my son to use as it offers no support at all. I have gone back to using his old pillow for the time being.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its exactly what it says on the tin!!, 9 May 2011
The pillow is good, full and firm without being too bulky. Only had one wash so far but kept its shape well. Well worth the money