on 10 June 2012
Just what i wanted. The product was as described, the colour is quirky, the volume is good for such compact speakers. The battery lasts a long time.
on 5 December 2012
I need something to enhance the sound from my laptop when making propositions to potential customers on my laptop. The inbuilt speakers are timmy and, for more than a few customers, not lpoud enough. This wee gadget gives superb sound from such a small device.

Don't be tempted to get cheaper speakers without the lifting lid because the bass is poor. Get the best!
on 4 January 2013
Got one of these as a present from my job and was impressed by the sound quality achieved in this little thing. So when my teenage niece wished for a small speaker I had to get her one, and they even make it in pink :-)
on 14 September 2013
I wanted an ultra light but good quality speaker for my smartphone to take on holiday. It is super light. It collapses down and weights hardly anything. I charged it before I went and never had to recharge it for the whole 11 days. The sound is really quite something for a little speaker in this price category. It did everything I needed of it. I am very impressed. Its not super loud but loud enough to disturb the guests in the next room and perfect for the balcony, beach or poolside. A much better replacement to my old heavy battery sucking Sony SRS-T80. I will probably get another to use in tandem boost up the sound. Brilliant.
on 22 July 2013
I give this item a full five stars, because it really is what the box says it is, like for example, compact, handy, awards winner, blá, blá and most of all Incredible LOUD!!! This mini speaker has a lot of power, not even a baby can beat this. To all people who don't have money and want a sound system, you don't need one. Just buy two of this or maybe four(yes they all connect together) and you'll have a really good sound. Note: Don't be dumb, this review applies to the other speakers with different colors, mine was Pink just because it was cheaper and it was for a girl.
on 24 April 2014
This speaker is good but as the price is not too dissimilar to the X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker, I think I would always opt for the latter as the sound from the X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker is much better in my view.
on 7 March 2014
It's brilliant excellent base and volume, tiny and compact easy to carry around, good battery life!! And comes in so many colours.
on 30 December 2012
I bought this speaker on a recommendation of a colleague and am very pleased with it. For a small speaker it fairly pumps up the volume on my iPad. I like how it is compact and therefore great to take away on holiday.
on 6 December 2012
Great sound quality and fantastic compact speaker. Love it so much I bought one for my daughter. Improves sound level on iPad.
on 13 January 2013
great little item, highly recommend. quality is good given the size. just perfect for my daughter to use with her ipod