5.0 out of 5 stars 32 Good Reads
Published 22 months ago by Wendy

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor
I bought this book based on the reviews. I wasted my money. Even though I only paid a small amount for this book. It was rubbish. It left me cold and not in a horror striken / fear on the unknown way. The stories just have no really body to them.
Dont waste 0.77p!!
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars 32 Good Reads, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Breaths in Winter: The Complete Collection of 32 Tales of Horror (Kindle Edition)
Im always wary when a book contains 'short stories' even when I get the book for free but this collection did not disapoint. Yes there are a few stories of between 2 - 5 pages but the majority of the tales of horror are longer. I enjoyed reading each of the 32 tales they all had a beginning, middle and ending to each one which is rare in short stories. I will recommend this book to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, 12 Jun 2013