5.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Just as described great to listen to you so my daughter tells me. Great service and good secure packaging x
Published 17 months ago by Sheila

3.0 out of 5 stars not full cd
I have this cd on my ipod which i purchased from itunes, I liked the cd so i bought it from amazon so i could listen to it in my car, 3 songs are missing and 2 of them are my favourite, I am dissapointed that i didnt check which songs were on the album, i just took it for granted it would be the same cd because the album cover and name is the same.
Published on 5 May 2012 by Ms. H. Ingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nellys Back!, 17 Nov 2010
Paul (Surrey,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5.0 (Audio CD)
This is a good comeback by Nelly,i much prefer it when he does slower more r&b infuenced songs like his recent hit Just A Dream.My other favourite tracks are Nothing Without Her,Making Movies,Gone and Dont It Feel Good.

3.0 out of 5 stars not full cd, 5 May 2012
Ms. H. Ingham - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Diabolical, 24 Feb 2011
This review is from: 5.0 (Audio CD)
I gave this 1 star because there isn't a zero option. I bought this on the strength of Just a Dream which I thought was a really good track and was expecting similar quality songs on the album. How foolish of me. Just a Dream aside there isn't one track of merit - it's just the same old boring gangsta pimping nonesense. The lyrics are tired, the content is degrading, there's no intelligence there - it's embarassing quite frankly, and the only place this will be going is in the bin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Given something which was not as it should have been, 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: 5.0 (Audio CD)
I was told i was being sold a brand new Nelly CD but i got the cd and it had not packaging on it and had some kind of mark inside the packaging which looks although the item has been tampered with. I am very unhappy with this as it was a present for someone. You should not be selling things which do not match the criteria you are giving!

5.0
5.0 by Nelly (Audio CD - 2010)