5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great price
I was swithering about buying cycling shoes as they are often quite pricey and felt that a good trainer would suffice and offer more flexibility of use. However, I spotted these shoes and decided to make a purchase then delayed again during which time the price dropped further and I did not hesitate. Been out two or three times already and they are so comfortable, the...
Published on 22 April 2011 by T. Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but with absolutely no weather protection.
These shoes are very well made, I have done over 1000 miles with them now and they are holding up well. The fit is pretty tight and I really would like to go one bigger. They are long enough but very narrow. This isn't a problem I normally experience with 'normal' shoes. I had to wear them quite a bit to get them to 'expand' to get any comfort from them.

My...
Published 17 months ago by Mr. A. J. Fleming

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good MTB shoe, 23 Mar 2011
Nick Flynn "NickF" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I use Time Attack pedals as I have a dodgy knee, and have used SPD shoes for some time. These tend to be great for cycling but lousy for walking.

I usually have size 9 shoes, but experience has taught me to go half a size bigger, so I was somewhat dismayed to be sent size 45 ... which is the equivalent of 10.5 ... boy I'm grad they did, as they fit pretty snugly.

First job was to fit my Time cleats, very easy to do, just make sure you use the screw supplied ... as anything longer will be felt on the inside. On this point, the one odd thing is that you are supplied with a small sticker to cover the holes exposed by the unused screw hole ... not really an adequate solution is it.

These shoes are really good to walk in, there is just enough flex for comfort, and having walked a couple of miles, they cover that base really well.

On the bike they clip in and out very easily ... the most important factor (clipping out) is always a concern first time around.

The shoes are stylish and light, and should see years of bike use.

For the money ... very good ... point off for the slightly odd waterproofing solution as it seems like an afterthought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug 2012
I bought these for my first foray into the world of clipless cycling.

Many reviewers have made comments about the sizing, I am normally a size 10 but sometimes a size 11 depending on the shoe, so I was a little worried that I may have a problem with the fit of this shoe; I ordered a size 46 (this equates to a UK 10.5) and the shoes fit perfectly - better than any other shoes I own!

The shoes are provided with a sticky label to place under the insole to keep them waterproof in the area of the cleats; this seems a bit of a fudge but after fitting them you can forget it as it seems to work...

I have now used these shoes for 2 weeks and they have transformed my cycling, they are comfortable, add great stability and with the clipless peddles my cycling has improved immeasurably.

The shoes allow you to walk better than most shoes of this type which is an added bonus.

If you are thinking of trying clipless cycling for the first time, then I highly recommend these shoes and I would say go for it. One benefit which I had not considered until I tried it was that the shoes and pedal keep your feet much more stable which has resulted in me suffering less fatigue and less knee pain (I think they must help keep your knee square to the crank and cause less twisting.

Excellent shoes and they look like they will last a long time - when I need replacements I would definitely buy another pair of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coped well with a cycle tour of Thailland, 22 Jun 2014
I found these comfortable and hard wearing. Other reviewers had said the sizing was small. I bought my size from the measurement chart and they fitted fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shimano you won't go wrong, 9 Jun 2014
That fit great not heavy day do what that say on tin shimano can't go wrong well worth bye and very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Shimano Shoes, 2 Jun 2014
Having only ever had what I term as the old fashioned cycling shoe , these shoes arrived before date and were the perfect fit and are very comfortable to wear on the bike excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 30 May 2014
Shoes fit perfectly and really happy I made the switch to clipless. Just need to practise clipping in and out !

5.0 out of 5 stars go clipless!!, 29 May 2014
very comfortable, strong solid sole.. with a recessed removable cover for cleats.
I would recommend these shoes 100% as other reviewers have stated.. order half a size bigger then
you are!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 May 2014
The style & fit are great, they fit perfectly with the multi release clips & pedals. I'd advise anybody thinking of buying these shoes to do so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, hope they last the course, 7 May 2014
Colour and style drew.me to buy these shoes. Coupled with the ability to use with with or without clip one, they look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe at a great price, 7 May 2014
These were exactly what I was looking for and fit is perfect to my show size highly recommend them for anyone looking for mtb shoes

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›