5.0 out of 5 stars Good likeness

3.0 out of 5 stars The much older Draco
Published 11 months ago by JNED

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Fan, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Draco Malfoy (Toy)
Bought these for my 6yr old grandson who loves HP he has played with these for hours at a time

4.0 out of 5 stars Product was ok but not a great likeness to the character, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Draco Malfoy (Toy)
Figure was a birthday present for my daughter who has a crush on the actor but although she seemed happy I didn't think the likeness was very good at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars The much older Draco, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Draco Malfoy (Toy)
This is OK if you don't mind a really small action figure. However my daughter is under 10 (I would have thought most character-toys would be designed for children rather than teenagers!) and therefore only at the stage of watching the earlier films. This character looks like a 20-something adult (as does the Ron Weasley action figure we also bought), nothing at all like the children of the earlier films. This is a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good likeness, 3 Nov 2011
This review is from: Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Draco Malfoy (Toy)
My daughter received this for her birthday, and I was quietly impressed with it! The HP figures aren't big, but they pack in a lot of deatil. Draco's face is like Tom Felton's in the film - and he has fully joined arms and legs, and a jacket that is soft plastic so able to take off. I assumed it would be hard, immoveable plastic - she now wants to start a collection based on this one figure! It comes with wand, candlestick, and third, spare hand, which we think is for holding the candlestick!