5.0 out of 5 stars Bed mattress
I purchased this mattress.for my son.who needed a replacement for his old one.it was very well priced and the service that I received from the seller was very good.thank you.
Published on 22 Dec 2010 by darrenholland

1.0 out of 5 stars SPRING MATTRESS
Basically you get what you pay for, this mattress is awful, springs stick out, only suitable for a spare room for a small light weight child. But my view is do not buy, waste of money and time. Also if you try and send back the cost of courier 15 is not worth it.
Published on 31 May 2012 by Mrs Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed mattress, 22 Dec 2010
This review is from: 3FT SINGLE BUDGET ECONOMY MATTRESS MR SLEEPS LABELLED CANDY MATTRESS

1.0 out of 5 stars SPRING MATTRESS, 31 May 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars bargain?, 6 Aug 2012
having ordered this mattress for emergency use[my young grandson staying overnight]i was slightly put out to discover that the postage actually cost MORE than the mattress itself.not amused!!

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad, 18 Feb 2013
all springs but no choir at all,
later I found with the cost I may buy more better bed in my local store than this…
added more cost for shipping then goods...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good budget spring mattress, 23 Feb 2012
Mr. A. Silarow "Xaxx" (UK) - See all my reviews
This mattress is VERY soft. After opening the package and waiting for the coils to reshape, I found it to be almost as soft as a water bed (not kidding!)... not really my fancy, but I use it for a guest room, so can't complain. Very good deal, and a real bargain. Highly recommended if you're looking for a soft, cheap mattress, or for a spare bed.

2.0 out of 5 stars spend a bit more money for something better, 24 Jun 2012
I bought this mattress two weeks ago and I can just say its the worst mattress I have ever bought. after less than a month I can already feel the springs and its very uncomfortable to sleep on. Given the amount I actually paid for the mattress 35 I at least thought I it would be alright for at least 3 months. When the mattress arrived I was very surprised that the mattress came folded and bent, though mattresses are NOT meant to be folded or bent. The only reason I gave it an extra star is for the fast delivery. So if your thinking of buying this save your money and time and DONT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I wanted, 5 Feb 2014
I bought this for my daughter is 2.5yrs who is now in a single bed. Obviously with potty training i didnt want an expensive Mattresse so this is perfect its quite comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattress, 3 Jan 2014
I wasn't sure what to expect when ordering this mattress. I needed a mattress pretty quick and not much money to spend and took a risk. To my surprise it arrived much earlier than expected neatly in a box (which is fun to watch when opened as the mattress expands itself) Back to the mattress, it's well made, very comfy and well worth getting!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 18 Dec 2013
excellent delivery. loved the fact that it came rolled so was easy to transport up stairs.comfy mattress for price. excellent for kids beds

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 matresses ordered 26th may 2012, 5 Jun 2012
item ordered on saturday 26th may, and received on tuesday 29th may, mattress was well packaged in clear polythene and vacuum packed, brand new. bought for a bunk bed 2 mattresses approx 6 foot in length. for a single bed.