on 8 July 2011
I found this unit ok. It records VGA quality, and on the 2GB card that comes with it I can get almost an hour of footage. It takes larger cards but then battery life becomes an issue. I found the bike mount annoying. There is a rubber strap that holds the camera in place and the strap sometimes clips the single switch on top of the unit that is the record/pause button. So the vibration of the bike has caused that switch to be hit and stop recording.
Also I think the USB interface is 1.1... it takes an age to transfer files from the device to my computer.
The date/time feature is poor as well. You have to create a text file on the device named with the date and time and then start recording a that time. Bit of a hassle, so I don't bother.