5.0 out of 5 stars Great.
Well this is a must have, everyone needs a spare battery or two. Charges pretty quickly so I am very pleased.
Published on 18 April 2012 by Colette Frawley Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE FAKE FAKE
Published 10 months ago by Emily

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 18 April 2012
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon 1 V1, D800 and D7000 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE FAKE FAKE, 6 Nov 2013
I ordered three for an upcoming wedding I have. All three came in original boxes so I thought nothing of it. Until I had to eject the battery and replace it...it wouldn't come out!! None of them do. I have to fiddle with blue tack and sellotape trying to coax it out. At a busy wedding, this is hardly going to work. I've compared with my original Nikon batteries and you can see the subtle differences on the back in the font and text. Do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does to Job, 13 April 2013
Wanted a spare battery for my D600. As far as I can tell it's the same as the Nikon battery supplied with the camera and so far seems to have the same performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Nikon battery, 23 Aug 2013
Traffic (U.K.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this for my new Nikon D7100 DSLR and works just fine.
It is the original Nikon battery and not a cheap knock off so I payed a little extra.
Reccomended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery performace, 14 Jun 2013
When i opened the packaging which was very good.. my first impression was this looks and feels and weighs like the real EN-EL15, Every detail is identical except the sticker on the back which is clearly mark as Sony.. Ok so Sony make batteries!! Charging seemed to be the same as Nikon's EN-EL15 so all was looking good.. When i put it in my camera all was good.. the battery meter in my D7000 showed the battery was at new stage.. Now.. when the battery was just under half things started to go "wrong" with my pocket wizard tt5/tt1 units. I replaced the Sony with my Nikon battery and all was ok.. after re-charging the Sony and inserting back into the camera i checked the battery meter and now its at level 3.. "Near its end of life"

Wake up Amazon.. you reputation is highly at stake as this is the second product i have bought which is defective.. i may start going elsewhere from now on!

Can't help but think i have been sold a dud! Want to send it back for a full refund.. Will i get my money back?? Will i recommend to a friend??? " Probably not ".. not at this price and performance!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Product, 23 Nov 2012
This is a Nikon product and behaves as you would expect. It meets its published specification and all my needs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine?, 10 Mar 2014
I always get a little suspicious when a battery arrives unboxed as I rely on the box to provide that extra layer of protection in transit.

This may be the genuine article but I will be returning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived mistreated and faulty, 10 Mar 2014
Product returned because it gets too hot when charging. The product box arrived mistreated with several damages. It seems that was a used product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare Battery, 4 Aug 2013
Always buy the original if you can afford, Nikon EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon 1 V1, D800 is perfect for a spare.

Good price

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting fake, 21 May 2013
Reading all the comments on here about fake batteries I thought I would go for the most expensive, assuming it must be the real thing but no, fake junk. Thanks Amazon, I ordered what was described as direct from Amazon UK to be safe but somehow they changed the supplier post order to some third party company. Bad service and bad product.