4.0 out of 5 stars Not what expected.
Was not what expected but sent back without trouble. Plastic case was not supplied as was shown in picture. Be aware of this before you buy.
Published on 4 Sep 2011 by thebigjock

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT For iphone5
Its ok but I searched for a cover for an iphone 5 & it didnt fit my sisters iphone 5
Published 6 months ago by zoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what expected., 4 Sep 2011
This review is from: Thumbs Up Retro Cassette Cover for iPhone 4G (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain!, 14 May 2014
Great for my 14 year old son, now he will use a cover! And the stand is very handy too.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT For iphone5, 1 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected from previous reviews, 9 Dec 2013
very happy with the phone cover, thanks
It came with the case, which was a plus (as I'd seen from reviews that wasn't other people's experience)
but more importantly, the probs with charging with the cover on have been resolved, as the cover has cut-outs in all necessary places
Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love for Retro!, 3 Nov 2013
I love this phone stand, so many people have said how much they love it and how handy it is, and they actually want one themselves... It would definitely make a good present. The main reason I bought it because of the retro casette look and I really wanted a stand for my iPhone because I got sick of holding it myself when trying to watch some of my favourite episodes on the train! It looks cool, it's a stand for your phone and it provides something to hold your phone in for extra protection... I say this is a win, win product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 27 Feb 2013
Nice case came very fast would have made it even better if it came with the cassette holder to finish it off still very good

1.0 out of 5 stars No clear plastic case as shown in the photo, 9 Feb 2013
When I saw the photo of this purchase, it shows the old style case that the cassette sits in but when my case arrived there was no clear plastic cassette box. I should have got this else where , which I will now have to.

I was very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Classic Retro Cover!, 20 Oct 2012
If you are born in the 80's this is a must!

Looks very authentic, I have received a lot of comments!

Fits perfectly on the phone although I had a little trouble getting this to fit on my iPod doc. With the case the phone becomes slightly too wide for me. Unfortunately my docs witdth is not adjustable. So check before you buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars The product does NOT match the image!, 30 July 2012
Please note that the product is only the rubber cover that looks like the tape - the cassette case which is shown in the picture is NOT included. I was a bit disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered., 12 Jun 2012
Quite simply this was not what I ordered.
I ordered the plastic case pictured to stand the Iphone in, but what I received was silicone case that only covers the phone.
I feel overcharged as If I had wanted the silicone case I could have bought it for under 1.
I bought this as a fathers day gift and so I cannot return in time to get another gift.
I am also annoyed that the product dropped in price after I bought it.