on 13 June 2011
These gliders are lovely, colourful but put them together extremely gently- maybe open the slots a with a flat instrument to ensure you dont break the tail off...
once assembled move the plastic on the nose of the dinosaur around to get the best glide.They are fun once all arranged correctly.
on 22 August 2009
We had a dino-themed party and these were great for the goody bags. Just like the polystyrene planes you can get but dinosaurs instead!
on 24 November 2010
I loved these little party bag fillers. I have 2 children aged 9 and 6, they had hours of fun with these Dinosaur Gliders. Extremely easy to put together.
on 3 January 2012
its always the cheapest toy that the kids play with all day. They fly really well and are quite robust. Lasted a whole days play and only slightly bent at the tips.
on 5 April 2013
Although I purchased dinosaur gliders 2nd world war planes were sent to me. I did not have time to complain/exchange the purchase as they were meant as party fillers for a particular event, but this was most disappointing. in addition the planes were really rubbish quality, got broken in a few minutes.
on 26 December 2013
I like nothing more than a long morning in bed following a convivial evening at the West Penge Conservative Club. All too often, however, I find that my peaceful slumbers are disturbed by the cacophonous dawn chorus. Tired of being dragged from the arms of Morpheus by our inconsiderate feathered friends, I tried various deterrents. I found an air rifle quite effective, but had to stop using it following complaints from the Guardian reading do-gooders who live next door. These flying dinosaur gliders proved to be the ideal solution. Once launched from my bedroom window, they caused an agreeable degree of consternation amongst the avian hordes. Even the most bolshie sparrow won't hang about warbling when face to face with a pterodactyl. Highly recommended.
99 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2011
Bought these for party bags and was quite happy with them. For the price paid they were worth it and glided well. Would recommend.
on 13 November 2013
I ordered these as my kids are dino daft and then received standard aeroplanes, really disappointed as that is not what I ordered and they should not be listed as Dino Gliders as that is clearly wrong. I have girls so they will not be interested in planes at all, but would have loved the dinosaur ones. Would not recommend ordering unless they send what it is that they are advertising.......
on 3 August 2013
Ordered dinosaur gliders but instead planes were delivered. Very disappointed as my son loves dinosaurs hence the order. They will be fine for a little treat but doubt the plane will hold his interest.
on 26 May 2014
I ordered this item for my brother as a birthday presents as he has been studying about dinosaurs in school. I was not happy when I opened the package to find that I had not been sent a dinosaur as I had ordered. However a replacement item had been sent a WW style plane, which he was also very pleased with and none the wiser of the mistake made. He loved the item and was a good flyer around the room. It has lasted quite a while considering, he has had similar items in the past that have broken in 5 minutes so was happy with the quality in the end.

See one answered question