Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 January 2010
I bought this as a gift for my wife and she loves the watch. She particularly likes the clarity and size of the watch face which can read without having to squint at smaller faced ladies watches. The watch keeps good time, is elegant, waterproof, but most of all - 'er indoors likes it so that will do for me!
on 17 July 2010
Love it. Good looking and practical. It's waterproof and has glow in the dark fingers but also has a bit on bling. Great for everyday and evening.
on 6 November 2010
Iam very pleased to say that the twighlight pearl ladies watch is delightful, to look at,and wear.Iwanted a sparkly watch that was not gareish,it is very pretty. It is waterproof , so i dont have to take it off when doing housework or washing up,i have even had a shower with it on when i was in a hurry.Its time keeping is spot on.exellant value for money,i would buy it again,highly recomend
on 20 January 2010
excellent present for my wife, who is very pleased with it. Likes the fact it is waterproof but elegant
on 15 January 2010
I bought this watch for my cousin who likes a larger style. She found this ideal, it is a bit heavier than a normal ladies watch but that does not go against it. She says when she is wearing it you don't notice the weight. I must admit it looks very smart and keeps to time. I would definately say it was money well spent.
on 30 July 2011
I ordered this watch yesterday, it arrived this morning 24hours amazing! I am really pleased. This is a very nice looking watch, for the price it is excellent value for money, it does look like a much more expensive watch. I am a very happy customer.
on 2 April 2011
I treated myself to this watch. I wasn't disappointed. Just the right face size, and the stones add just the right amount of bling. I love the fact I can wear it with silver or gold.It hasn't left my wrist since it arrived!
on 7 November 2010
A nice looking watch. Was a little disappointed at first as I expected it to be a little more sparkly than it actually was. I've got a small wrist and it was very easy to adjust to fit snugly. I've only had it a few weeks but so far it's keeping good time. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.
on 19 January 2010
Excellent watch. My wife received this for Christmas and is very pleased with it. Looks good and is an excellent time keeper.
on 20 January 2010
Excellent item. Very well packed. Speedy delivery. Highly satisfied. My wife loves the watch.Thank you.