on 17 March 2011
I bought this product, despite reading the 3* review thinking perhaps the reviewer had made a mistake. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

The picture shown for the 3 tier bangle display looked fantastic and when I read that it was made of black leatherette, I automatically thought the product would be stylish and professional looking.

Although the item arrived promptly and was securely wrapped, when I opened the package, I was disappointed to notice that the leather was torn in some places and there was, what appeared to me, glue marks where the leather material joined together. Also, when I placed one of my beady-styled bangles around the tier, i noticed it left dent marks on the leatherette.

Generally, it does what it is meant to do and from afar the product looks good but up close you can see that it does not have the quality finish one would expect.
on 10 January 2011
The product does It's job, but the product isn't well finished, looking handmade. Upon removing it from its original packaging, the leather like material on different pieces stuck together and ended up ripping.
on 29 May 2011
Bought this as selling jewellery on the market stall. Great product as it does not take up a huge amount of space.
on 20 June 2014
The display is crocked and it fell apart,,the glue seams came undone, so I have just binned it money wasted again,,,,save your money and buy somewhere else,,
on 18 September 2013
Great service and great product was happy with what i got and would recommend the product.
great prices as well
on 9 July 2014
great item, keeps all my watches neat and tidy and shows them off on this great display
on 26 October 2014