on 27 February 2012
The product description does not tell you a size, however the photo says 20cm liners - reality is that they are 20cm at the top, but the base is only 17cm diameter.... don't be mislead by the photo.
on 12 May 2013
These are sold as "20cm" cake tin liners. However, if you measure the diameter at the base, it is 16cm, not 20cm.
on 1 September 2015
I always use these siliconised cake liners when I make a Victoria sponge and get perfect results every time. As the cake batter rises in the oven, it slides up the tall sides of the liner, which makes a deeper cake. The overall effect is impressive. I recommend these liners to all my cake making friends. Tip - Do not buy the 'grease proof' liners as the cake sticks to the paper when you pull it off. The liners are also useful to put in bowls when serving snacks - makes for easier cleaning 😉
on 5 April 2013
Nice quality liners, the paper is not too thin so holds the cake mix without falling apart. I use for cheesecakes and they do the job perfectly.
on 25 June 2014
I have been using these for some time and needed to replenish my stock, only to find that the main high street supplier no longer carries them, I am convinced that they help my cakes to rise high and straight, and was really glad to find them online.
on 20 May 2015
Advertised as 20cm, the packaging has this printed on it also. The base diameter is actually 16cm and much too small for my cake tins.
on 4 November 2015
The packaging states that these are 20 cm but they measure 16 cm and are useless for my cake tins. The description says they measure 24 x 21.6 x 10.2 cm which is obviously wrong. I returned these for a refund.
on 2 August 2014
Can't go wrong with this product, fsb for baking. Quick and simple way of lining cake tin. Have bought before and will continue as so good!!!
on 15 June 2013
I am really pleased with these liners have used them twice with no sticking , cheaper ones make my cakes stick
on 11 November 2015
Great idea but sizing completely misleading! These will never fit a 20cm cake tin as they are much too small.