Colour Name: Pink|Change
Price:£27.24 - £75.40

on 3 February 2012
My brothers daughter is the spawn of bialzibab himself and has a passion for destruction. But this is the toy box that could!
When being kicked around the living room it showed minimal signs of wear. After being railroaded into the coffee table there wasn't a mark on it.
Even after being filled with a layer of juice and biscuit crumbs it was extremely easy to wipe clean.
It has lasted so well we have now topped up her collection with 3 more.
Oh it also holds a lot of her crap.
on 14 December 2010
This is a great idea and a fab quality toy box. My 3 year old daughter loves it! The many uses the cute video shows off are all really fun features my daughter does actually like such as riding on it like car around the living room, hooking more up to make trains, the rocking function to turn it into a cradle for dolly, etc., so it's more multifunctional then just a regular toy box. It's made with exellent quality materials and is built to last. It's very easy to stack them up or wheel around when you want them back in the corner of the room or to move around for hoovering. My only criticism, which is why it gets 4 stars and not 5, is that it's smaller then I'd like it to be. I guess the size is why it's advertised as a "travel" toy box as it's clearly easy to grab and throw into your car if you are travelling but a larger size box would be a great option to have. I measure it 38 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 23 cm height. Also, I definitely would not pay full price for it as due to its size, it's just not worth full price in my opinion. It would honestly need to be double the size to be worth full RRP. Overall, we love it and I'd highly recommend it at Amazons price!
on 14 December 2010
I brought this as a toy box for in our living room so that my 10 month old could help himself to his toys. it's handy coz i can wheel it around the side of sofa when he's in bed for the evening and we want the living room back.
It's ideal for him as he can reach in safely without tipping it up. when he gets a bit older he can ride on it. It's got a easy handle so i can put the lid on and go in his grand parents house and he can have all his toys.
I've normally got those coloured tubs in his room for his other toys but am thinking of changing them for more of these. The only thing is i wish Trunki done a next size up for a bedroom storage box (not travel)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 January 2016
An ok size but not as tough as the Trunki suitcase. It is a lot more thinner than I thought it would be. My toddler grandson is a bit rough and I hope it lasts and doesn't break as easy as I worry it might.

It is not see through but is a bit thin at the side of the cases, but for under £15 it is fine, I wouldn't pay any more than that though. He was happy enough with the pink one as the blue one is an outrageous amount of money. We put a clip strap on so he could pull it along as he went from room to room.
on 28 February 2011
I love these boxes and so do my children,
brought two in the sale and i feel the sale price is a good price but the normal price i would say is over priced.
They are made very well though and my kids love them, they look nice and can be moved around easy. if these are on sale again i would buy a few more but in blue as they do come in handy.
on 8 October 2015
Don't waste your time or money is my advice. These toy boxes really aren't worth paying for, you're better off getting simple boxes that will probably last longer and store a lot more. Because of the shape these really don't take many toys, especially bigger toys. I also found that they broke really easily, they all developed cracks in them quite quickly. It's a gimmick but not one worth trying in my opinion. My children didn't like sitting and riding on them, but what they did like was standing on the lids, they are a bit like skateboards but they have no control at all and often the lid will shoot out leaving a child on the floor crying. Not safe. Not fun. Don't get!
on 15 August 2012
Whilst preparing for a UK based holiday I came across the Trunk Toy Box - I decided not to go for a trunki case as we weren't doing the airport thing, but really liked the idea of the toy box. We're heading to a cottage and this will be perfect for packing enough toys to occupy our son for the hours we're at our base (I mean how many toys do you need to take if you're out and about everyday?!). It's a good size although not huge, and I like how it will fit comfortably in the footwell (although not infront of my son because of the foot from the isofix!) so saving space in the boot.

Its lightweight and all the components seem sturdy and well thought out, with the catches to hold the box together being firm enough to keep closed, but not impossible to open by a small person (which afterall is the point). Think a child would have to be quite big to sit and ride on this as the toy box is wider than a trunk, but you could pass time by pushing them around on it I am sure.

All round a good purchase, not overley expensive and I am certain we'll get plenty of use out of this at home in the bedroom once back from our hols.

No comments about connecting as a train, or the rocking features as not actually used it like that.

All good things for the Trunki brand, and goods words for the supplier (Firebox in this case) for super fast shipping.
on 22 February 2016
A nice neat storage solution that is easy to wheel about for children, and slides nicely under a small table. Would have preferred something bigger to fit more toys into, but none the less, a really sturdy storage box which is handy for lots of little things instead. We didn't use it as a ride on, as it wasn't bought for a very young child, but guessing it can be quite easily. It's strong and could easily withstand a child's weight. Good for the price.
on 7 May 2015
Really sturdy. Bigger than I thought it would be. I managed to fit all of her toys and most of her cuddly toys in it when we visited family over Easter.
It is also rabbit proof, as in they've had trouble making any marks on it when they've tried to nibble it, which is a massive plus!
on 22 December 2010
Great product. Recommend to all. Larger than I expected. Will certainly tidy your toys away with a bit of fun thrown in!