on 19 August 2012
Excellent delivery. Much more comfortable to use than the old type metal hacksaw frame.
Only problem....I found the handle a little small, so I think anyone with large hands
could experience difficulty using it.
on 18 June 2013
A very simple, no-nonsense product that does the job it was designed for. Lightweight with a comfortable ergonomic handle.

The blade may have been fitted incorrectly, since I found it cut on the downstroke, rather than the upstroke...suppose it depends on your preference (you can always turn the blade around I suppose). In any case, I've found it perfectly adequate for most small DIY jobs. It cuts cuts wood, plastic and light gauge aluminium with little effort.
on 20 January 2013
I needed something that would slice the metal gripper as my doorways are a bit smaller than the grippers that are sold on the high street this sliced through the metal easily, it is also a handy tool for ladies to use.
on 4 August 2015
Not a bad wee saw. I received mine on the very day I was intending to install a shower shelf unit with shelves and a metal central support pole in the corner of the shower cubicle. Being a tad too tall, the mini hacksaw was just the ticket to help cut quickly to size. Within half an hour the shelf unit was installed and a perfect fit.
I can highly recommend this Draper junior hacksaw as an absolute necessity in anyone's D.I.Y. toolbox...
on 17 May 2016
Blade supplied was absolute rubbish had to change it to genuine eclipse within minutes of using it.
New blade didn't fit easily had to prise open slot in frame.
Now works perfectly pity it had cheap blade when supplied.
on 30 July 2015
I've bought a few other cheap saws just for small jobs.. Most of them have lasted on average one job before the fittings that hold the blade in place have snapped.. Having used this 3 times I'm happy to say it looks like it will last a lot longer
on 17 November 2012
If you are looking for a hacksaw that will give you a nice square cut then this isn't it! This one is rubbish and cuts even simple plastic conduit at a 70 degree angle. Seriously, don't spend your money on this junk. Buy something else instead. Mine has gone in the bin. Not even worth the hassle of sending it back.
on 22 April 2014
A well made junior hacksaw. Good looking, good quality and works well. Nice comfortable grip.An excellent addition to my tool box.
on 12 December 2013
A nicely made junior hacksaw for home use. Reasonable priced and nice to have in the home tool bag, a good purchase.
on 9 January 2012
We wanted a little hacksaw to cut through the bones on legs of lamb as it seems to be cheaper to buy the whole leg rather than pieces.

This has a very comfortable handgrip and does the job perfectly.

Good price