5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied customer
Published on 4 Nov 2010 by Bec_A

3.0 out of 5 stars 15.5" laptop does not fit in
I received it last week and found it very nice by look, however i only have one problem, that my 15.5" sony vaio pcg-61511m does not fit in properly despite it was advertised that this pouch is up to 15.6". I cannot close the whole zip, so i thought to return it, however the post office is so busy due to last dates of december so i will use it anyway.
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by Aqeel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied customer, 4 Nov 2010
Having searched for some time to find a laptop sleeve that fit my 15.6" laptop that was reasonably priced, this product fitted the bill perfectly. It is a nice snug fit for my laptop - laptop slides in nicely and sleeve zips up easily with no movement once it is in the pouch, keeping my laptop nice and safe. My order arrived sooner than expected and it's a great way of protecting my laptop in my rucksack - I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great, 14 Oct 2010
It was dispatched and delivered promptly. As usual from amazon the packaging was fine, slightly odd to see a protective case being protected though?

As far as the product goes its brilliant, I have a 15.6" VAIO and it fits really perfectly, the bag has a space round the back that can zip up and accomodate a travel mouse and a power supply(external pocket, power supply plug is kept from scratching the laptop).
If you're just looking for a lycra style bag i'd really reccomend this. It's cheap, good quality, good to touch and a nice profesional non-offensive colour and finish.
I haven't tested the water resistance, but i'll take their word for it!
I've seen similar products on the high street for £15+.
I strongly reccomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: Duronic LS06 17" Premium Water Resistant Neoprene Laptop Pouch Sleeve for Notebooks upto 17 inch
I had been looking for a laptop pouch to go with my new Dell XPS 17'' wide screen laptop.
I was a bit worried aboujt the size of the pouch as it's a big laptop. I need'nt have worried, It's perfect in quality and size and can highly recommend it for your larger than average laptops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Advent Vega Tablet, 30 Dec 2010
Bought this for my new Advent Vega tablet. Fits it well and looks good quality - excellent value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with this purchase......................................., 9 Feb 2011
lonegunwoman (London UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
After looking for some time for a sleeve to give more protection to a Dell 1750 17" inch laptop I found this one.

The sleeve has give and a little spare room it is not a tight fit, just a comfortable, I do not have to struggle in zipping the sleeve closed.

There is a pocket to hold a disk, a spare battery or the lead. Well made and water proof, it gives the protection around the house and when traveling an extra buffer in the case. Delivery was sooner than expected, at a good purchase price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 11 Feb 2011
Very good quality, flexible and safe material, zip is very ok (not ripping or damaging side of a laptop), too. The front pocket can easily carry my power charger. Would recommend, great product for its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 22 Mar 2011
so far pleased with my pouch. fits my 17 inch HP laptop beautifully. loving the extra pouch for cable which fits snuggly and zips closed. great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars 15.5" laptop does not fit in, 30 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless, 4 Nov 2010
Yep, got it in few days, perfect fit with all - mouse and charger (though it looks kinda awkward with last two in it). Haven't tested it on water yet, but I assume if they are writing that that is - than that is. Agreeing on previous comment - other sleeves cost much more than this one. If you need a sleeve for laptop - this is the right purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 20 Dec 2010
This sleeve is well worth the money and keeps everything together - laptop, cable, mouse - and tidy in the house.